Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vlogemotions - Surprise!





For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!


Love and Prayers,



I want to thank Brent Riggs for the use of his MckLinky. It is a great way to link up any carnival. Please visit Brent and his family if you havent already. His links are provided below. Also please be in prayer for his daughter Abby who is listed in my prayer list. She is in the fight of her life with cancer. They need all the prayers they can get.

Also please leave them a comment and let them know that Tim at The Fort sent ya! They will much appreciate it!

Riggs Family Blog
Brents Blog

16 Soldier's saluted this post:

Beth in NC said...

Poor Taylor!!! She was your victim. Poor baby. My husband came back into the room to see what was going on. lol

Hey, my theme isn't "surprise" but trust me, the bull trying to put his head next to me continued to surprise me! Scream!

I would love a copy of Jill's book. I need to order one.

Ok, what is our theme for NEXT week???

Blessings!
Beth

Unknown said...

Hi Tim,

I just sat here and cried. Hearing your joy and excitement over reclaiming your health and losing 20 pounds just blesses me!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you and Carey - and the KIDS!

I am off to do my vlogemo now and will have it up soon!

I am praying for you and sending my love!

Thank you for sharing about the book - I'm honored and humbled by you doing it!

Jill

April said...

Shame on you, Tim, for doing that to poor Taylor! Of course, I must admit...I'd totally do the same thing! Great minds think alike, as they say! LOL!

Big yay to you for dropping 20 lbs.! That is excellent, my friend! I'm so proud of you...keep on keepin' on! That book of Jill's sounds like a great one...I just might have to check it out, too!

Sorry I missed out on this week's theme...I'd already done my vlog. Give us a head's up when you decide what next week's theme is so we can all get prepared. What fun! Have a super duper day, my friend!

Jenni said...

Oh lol...I have done that SAME thing to my kids!

Way to go on the 20 pounds!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

The hotel's computer I am viewing this from has no audio so I cannot hear the video. I promise I'll get back to it once I'm back from vacation.


I hope my video is clear and that you can hear.

Jen said...

great video, loved the beginning.:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim!

I had to both cringe and laugh at your daughter's reaction. I've directed my sons to one of those "surprise" sites before and they weren't, um, as receptive. lol

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's ALWAYS a reason to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Awww... your daughter is so cute!

Congrats on losing 20 pounds!

Several of my fellow Bible study ladies have raved about that book. I am going to have to read it!

allison said...

Alright, your daughter is precious!

The book sounds like quite a success! congrats on the weight loss

Lee said...

Great vlog, Tim!
Congrats on losing weight! That's really, really great! And your daughter is adorable!

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh my goodness, your little girl's expressions and then reaction was so cute. Naughty daddy! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved little Taylors squeal. How cute is she? Adorable!
That is awesome that you have lost so much weight and are doing so well with the book. Jill has some great insight! she is awesome! I have her old book...I need to get the new one too.
I should be back next week. This summer has been crazy!
hugs,
mimi

heidi said...

You are MEAN! RUTHLESS!

I dedicated to you, dude.

heidi said...

OK, I seriously give up. It's totally apropos that m video won't upload, in light of the time I've been having lately. So, I quit. Go see.

LisaShaw said...

I am only just getting here today Tim and I'm normally not on blogs on Saturday's. I am so glad that you have lost 20 lbs! Way to go! Jill is as sweet as can be. I have to get her book.

Your daughter is so precious!

Be blessed. I'll rejoin Vlogemotions next week.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

That was hilarious. Taylor's reaction kept me laughing for a while. She was a great sport about it too.

You peaked my curiousity about the book. I'm definitely going to check it out.

BTW, thanks for offering to help me post the linky while I was away. I definitely appreciated it.