Sunday, July 26, 2009

Your Gonna Miss This!



Here we go with another Your Gonna Miss This Moment! If you havent joined in yet with my good friend Pam @ Your Gonna Miss This then you should. Its allot of fun and helps us appreciate the little things before they are truly gone!

This might be a little boring to watch, but it is one of those things that I will truly miss. Another big thing is the Fashion Shows, so make sure you scroll down and see that video as it is VERY entertaining!



Love and Prayers,

21 Soldier's saluted this post:

Esther said...

It's SO not boring. I never cease to get tired of watching my children fight sleep--it's so funny! Especially when the head roll starts! We call that, "Doing the Grandpa." :-)

McCrakensx4 said...

You are such a teaser...poor Will, just wanting to catch a few zzzzs!!!! Poor little guy! I do miss those days when it was so easy for my boys to fall asleep in their seats, but now that they are outta their seats, they rarely sleep in the car! Great that you were able to catch it on video!

Pam said...

looks like you got the link up! yeah!!! great moment! love it, love it, love it! jadon just fell asleep in the van last night and it was so sweet to (have zach) carry him in! :) thanks for joining me!!

Liz Mays said...

I like the slight little smile as he's drifting off. ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

So sweet. STunt Man always gets so upset when we disrupt him while he is trying to doze.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love the car ride naps!!! Great video ;) I mean VLOG!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love his little smile!

Vicky said...

So sweet! That little half smile on his face as he just can't manage to keep his eyes open :) Thanks for the follow and visiting my blog :) Any friend of Robynn's is certainly a friend of mine!

April said...

Boring??? NO WAY...NEVER! Will is just precious...trying so hard to stay awake, but sleep is calling!

Rune said...

What a cute little boy:)

w

wife.mom.nurse said...

I often feel (and look) like that when I am driving.

LOL!

wife.mom.nurse said...

I was kidding!

Anonymous said...

Aww... he is so cute!

Lee said...

That is so, so sweet! I would miss that too!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

LOL- I meant to ask you how old he is. My son is almost two and in your other video from the vlogemotions he reminds me of my almost two year old. This video is darling. I love LOVE when he smiles right before crashing. That's cute.

Beth E. said...

Why were you trying to keep him awake? I remember trying to keep my boys awake until I could get them home and put them in their beds for a nap! LOL

He's precious.

Jenna said...

He is adorable!! You have a beautiful family as well! Thank you for stopping by my blog @ A Mom's Balancing Act. I appreciate your kind comments. I am now a follower of The Fort and will stop back again soon!! :)

Kathy C. said...

Oh my goodness! That video had me crackin' up out loud, LOLOL - oh my! I thought we were bad because we do that to our dog, ROFL, oh, thank you, that's was so funny, gotta show that to my hubbins. :)

LisaShaw said...

Oh how precious!!! :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Will is too cute! Poor baby...sleep was stronger than his curiosity to see what all was happening. :o)

Remind me to not go on a car ride with y'all! haha!
I am FOREVER & ALWAYS falling asleep on our car trips... so thank goodness my hubby always drives! (I do offer and do give him the token "are you doing alright?" before I get to dozing again!

Even right after being released from the hospital for robotic, open-heart surgery, he wasnt feeling too happy about letting me have control of the steering wheel... (he felt more tense being a passenger on that 4 hr trip back home...and actually, he started driving despite the doc's orders for someone else to drive...until our oldest daughter called him on the cell and asked what was he doing driving??... He gave me the wheel, reluctantly, but I so understand since he did have 28+ yrs of knowing my MO for sleeping in the car!)

Farmgirl Paints said...

For some reason I couldn't watch much of the video...it kept stopping. But I get the idea. Our babies are amazing and I know I don't want to miss a minute either. Goes way too fast. I blogged about this once and I think I called it the same thing...because of that Trace Adkins song:)

Have a blessed day. Thanks so much for signing up. I look forward to getting to "know" you.