Monday, July 27, 2009

Will - Jasgitottamirume!

JASGITOTTAMIRUME

If you can guess word for word what it was that Will was telling me today then you will be entered into a drawing to have your button put on the front page of my blog for at least a month! As you know besides my prayer list, all buttons are on my button page to speed up my load time. So if you want some free advertising here at The Fort, then get to guessing. There is no limit on how many times you guess either. Just make sure i have your email addy so I can let you know you got it right and that you are entered so you dont have to keep guessing. Dont tell anyone though, it will reduce your chances of winning!

Also, if your button isnt already on my buttons list and you want it there, let me know and I will do a button swap with you to make sure that it gets put up!

If you are interested in growing your blog, and attracting new followers see the Blog Frog post below. It is super fun and easy, and you can promote your blog on any blog that has one! Check out the awesome people that are on mine now! You can see them on the Blog Frog widget in my right sidebar.

Also let me know if you use the Blog Frog on your site and if your not already in my bloglist, I will PUT YOU THERE! More advertising for free I tell ya!

There are also many of you who have followed The Fort in the Blog Frog widget and we appreciate it! Please make sure that you also follow in the Fort Forum by clicking the green link that says "Visit The Fort Thompson Community" at the bottom of the blog frog widget. This also gets you a ton of exposure as your blog will appear there each time you make a post!

Contest ends August 4th.

Love and Prayers,

26 Soldier's saluted this post:

Diane said...

he's saying JUST GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!

Lucy and Ethel said...

I think the contest just ended :)

(That's not what I think he was saying!)

Lucy

Lori said...

Yea I was going to say the same thing Diane said. Bummer ;))

Lori said...

Just Get Out of My Room!

Jan from BetterSpines said...

Same here - just get outta my room.

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

Us fellow moms of toddlers know "toddler speak" WELL!!

He's saying, "Just get outta my ROOM!!"

McCrakensx4 said...

That is too funny...cuz being a kinder teacher, I get to read stuff like this all the time and then have to figure out exactly what they are trying to say!!! And I have to guess what the others are saying too...Just get out of my room. That is too funny!

Lucy and Ethel said...

Yep, I agree with the others - JUST GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!

Lucy

Rachel said...

howsabout
Just GOT it out of my room?

Rachel said...

Just get "her" outta my room? That's the only thing I can think of him being independent about???

April said...

I definitely say everyone's on the right track..."Just get outta my room!" That HAS to be it! I'll try to get the Blog Frog thing going this week! :)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Yep...I was going to say the same thing, and I promise I didn't look at everyone else's answers first! ha!

Beth E. said...

I believe Diane has already won! I was gonna say the same thing.

Beth E. said...

P.S. Oh, well...I don't have a button, anyway!

Smockity Frocks said...

I agree "Just get outta muh ROOM!"

(I joined your Blog Frog Community!)

Anonymous said...

I agree with the many others..."Just get out of my room." I used to have to translate for my brother in school. If the teacher didn't understand him, I got pulled from my class to translate. I don't have a button, but thanks!

DJ Make Money said...

Hello nicearticle friend ...

He & Me + 3 said...

You totally should have kept the comments hidden. The first comment totally nailed it. Too funny.

Robynn's Ravings said...

I'm sure I'm much too late but I can't let all this boy-speak I learned go to waste.....without a doubt it was "Just Get Out of My Room!" The Wild Man is STILL slurring things together. I could work as an interpreter at the U.N.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I agree with the majority, "just get out of my room".

I already have your button and follow you on Blog Frog and just about anything else that I can follow you with.

Kameron said...

You should have made the comments not visible until the end of your contest 'cause I tottally knew that he was sayin Get out of my room! Man!

Jenny said...

Hi Tim- I am visiting for the first time, and I guess I should have headed over here sooner!! Your blog is fabulous ;-) I was raised in a military family (GO ARMY), my husband went ROTC and was an Army officer for 8 years, and WE LOVE TEXAS!!! We were stationed at Ft. Hood for 4 years, and also lived in Keller (Dallas area) for 3 years! I've seen your comments several times on my blog, but, as you can probably imagine, I don't have lots of time for visiting other blogs (I'm usually working on mine WAAAAYYYY past my bedtime!). I'm hoping to explore a little more when my older kids start school in a few weeks- I LOVE the support that the blog community has to offer. I promise to return soon and really check out your awesome site ;-)

Cascia Talbert said...

I think they all have it right, "Just get out of my room."

It's been a while since I've left you a comment and I apologize. So here I am dropping by to say hello. Have a wonderful day!

E @ Scottsville said...

Comments just may not be the best way to guess this thing. I was gonna say "Just get outta my room" but it looks like everyone is guessing that, so I guess my guess is null and void by now????

Or are you drawing randomly? ha ha ha

Erica

Pam said...

I am great at the game "madgab" and have had 6 two year olds, you'd think id have gotten it! i didn't see it until i read the other's comments!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha! I spent a bit of time rolling that over and over and like Pam, I didnt get it until I read Diane's answer...and "ding, ding, ding... like a light bulb came on...it made perfect sense!

And I was really wanting to get my blog button on there...(I dont have one yet, but still...)

(oh, I have the blog frog widget...how can I see if I am added on yours?...did I miss something?...yes, I'm a bit clueless!)

Blessings & Aloha!