Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - Dont Miss THIS!

Its that time again! This you dont want to miss! You see Taylor decided to put on a Fashion Show for us, but this time 2 year old little brother decided to join in. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

This will for sure make the video at his wedding reception. LOL

For more Wordful Wednesdays go see my good friend Angie at Seven Clown Circus by clicking the button below.









Love and Prayers,

32 Soldier's saluted this post:

McCrakensx4 said...

Those are just the cutest! I remember doing that when I was Taylor's age, but now that I have 2 boys, all I see is football and wrestle mania! Taylor sure has model potential with that walk, smile and trun! And I am sure Will will love to see it at his wedding!! lol

Tara said...

Love the homemade catwalk and she has that strut down pat already! The way the models dress today, she would fit in perfectly with the dress undone and almost falling off. Will....he def. wanted in on the action!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Bless his heart! His future wife will love to see this!

Caroline does this same "modeling fashion show" for us all the time! We have to put on the music, catwalk...and there are many outfit changes too! So fun!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

What a great bribe for the future. I love these videos. He is absolutely funny. Great legs too.

Tina said...

How cute....she sure has the walk down!

Maybe a career in modeling in the future...."America's Next Top Model"

Anonymous said...

Definately save this for the wedding reception. LOL.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

So cute! Those 2 are a funny pair! ;)

Elyse said...

This is such a keeper! I would totally keep this for the wedding reception too!
~Elyse

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Yes, wedding material for sure. :)

April said...

Oh, my goodness...is that ever cute!!! Absolutely made my day...my week! Have I told you that you have adorable kids? I would definitely show it at the wedding!

Heatherlyn said...

You have the cutest kids ever!!!!

Steph said...

Oh my goodness, I just about died! They are beyond adorable!

How is Bogey doing? I've been keeping your family (and Bogey) in my prayers...God is the great healer!

Rune said...

How cute your kids are:)

W

Jen said...

I loved this, it was just too cute.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, they are just too funny! They look like little pros!

Angela said...

too cute! :)

Holly said...

I loved that! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute. love the runway...great idea. Wow you can really see how Will's curls are gone in that video.

Bridget said...

Hahahaha! Love 'em!!

Beth in NC said...

LOL! Love it!

Hey, what is the theme for tomorrow Sir Tim? I haven't done a video ahead of time (can you believe it)? :o)

Pineapple Princess said...

Who needs to go to the movies when you have free, funny entertainment right at home! :)

Pineapple Princess said...

Dude, I'm not on your roll call anymore. Did I tick off the Fort? Ha!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh my goodness! We have vivid memories of our 2 girls modeling the homemade runways when they were little! Taylor, very chic!

and I had to laugh that your little boy joined in, cuz our son would often find himself "roped" into (willingly, but not knowing any better :o) his big sisters' production, play, dance routine, cheer routine, etc! (I wish we had video of those!)

They are all 3 very close and still have a lot of fun when they are together.

Blessings & Aloha!

Beth E. said...

I kept waiting for you and Carey to participate! My sister and I used to dress up our little brother in girls' clothing. My dad would come home for lunch, see what we were doing, and get absolutely furious! LOL

You are right...this is great video to use at the wedding!

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Just so adorable. Thanks so much for coming by my blog and following along. Your blog design is awesome. So different from all the girly ones out there. :)

LisaShaw said...

Your children are precious Tim.

Esther said...

That was HILARIOUS! Your comment about the last dress made me laugh out loud. Think that might have to come forward before a wedding...high school graduation maybe?

Claremont First Ward said...

Someone knows how to rock the runway! :) Almost up for that vlogmotion :)

Liz Mays said...

These are flashbacks for me because my daughter had my son all glammed up too. He did it because he wanted to be like his big sister.

Excuse me, did you say "tit" in this video? ROFL

Tim said...

I did. It just kinda slipped out. I hope you dont think less of me. I did say excuse me though. Maybe that counts for something? LOL

Hopefully mom doesnt notice that. Ya right.

Tim

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny! How fun is that going to be to tease them with it when they are older. Your kids are adorable!

Kathy C. said...

Oh my! He is going to go through a stage of regretting this, lol..."DAD! I can't believe you showed the whole world that???" LOL