Sunday, July 12, 2009

Do you do it?



We are now on Twitter! So if you Twitter or would just like to follow along, please do so. You can go to the Twitter section of the blog (left sidebar) and click the follow link or find us at our handle which is @FortThompson.

You follow us and we will follow you! Just like with the followers link here at The Fort! Top right sidebar. And if your not aready following us here at The Fort, please do so and we will follow you too!

As for all of you who have linked up and joined our Blog Frog community also, thank you. We are now one of the Blog Frog Community Leaders and will bring you many more fun and exciting ways to build your viewership through the Blog Frog! So if you arent already following us on the blog frog widget (right sidebar) please do so! It is allot of fun and will give your blog a ton of visibility here at Fort Thompson. Everytime you pay us a visit your picture and blog name will appear here with a link to your blog for others to click on! So put a link to The Fort in your blog and then click become a Fort Soldier under the Blog Frog widget, and you are in The Forts Blog Frog Community! Its that easy! Better yet, get you own Blog Frog widget to add to your blog! For more info on The Blog Frog see this post!

Love and Prayers,

13 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't really twitter. I have an account but I never get on.

Unknown said...

I'm heading over to follow you on twitter! Isn't Blog Frog the best?

Lee said...

I'll check it out. :) I decided not to twitter anymore, so I can't follow!

Beth in NC said...

I don't twitter, tweet, chirp, or peep. :o) Sorry buddy. I hope you enjoy it though!

Holly said...

Yea - Fort Thompson is on Twiter - Congratulations! Thanks for the BlogFrog shout out on your blog, too! We are very excited to have you as a BlogFrog Community Leader.

Holly at The BlogFrog

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I'm following you. Welcome to the Twitter world. You'll be a pro before you know it.

Heatherlyn said...

I don't tweet, but I still follow your blog! Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I don't Twitter but I hope you have fun with it!

He & Me + 3 said...

Don't Twitter...don't want to, because I would get in so much trouble because I am on the computer enough as it is. :)

April said...

I don't twitter, Tim...probably never will! Blogging takes up enough of my time, as it is...if you know what I mean. If I did, I would definitely tweet right along with you, though!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Hello there!

I am not sure if I get this whole "twitter" thing...similar to Facebook I think!!!
sandy toe

Rebecca @Freaky Frugalite said...

Funny, I just joined Twitter today, too! I'm following you now.

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

I just found you via BlogFrog!