Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vlogemotions - Will





So in honor of those of you who mention that you cheat from time to time, I give you Will this week. I let him fall asleep on the couch while I was up doing some things and thought I would use him for this weeks Vlogemotion post. He didnt really say much, but give him a break hes only 2.

Really though, I enjoy anything that you do in your posts so please feel free to be as creative as you want. We enjoy these things, trust me!


For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!


Love and Prayers,





28 Soldier's saluted this post:

Angela said...

Make my heart melt!!

April said...

I can't get over how happy Will is after being awaken from his slumber! I would have been as grouchy as a grizzly bear! He's smiling from ear to ear and even says he loves you! What a little sweetie pie! Anything with your kids makes my heart dance! Take my word for it...enjoy those lazy days together. They go by in a FLASH!

Angela said...

Just wanted to let you know I don't think I will particapting today. I did two videos. Both stated that they would take over 4 hours to upload..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..so my emotion is FRUSTRATION...lol

Unknown said...

Ok, way too precious!

Give Will a big hug from all of us! What a sweet boy and his voice just grabs you!

Too cute!

Don't you just love it when they tell you they love you!!!?

I'm off to put my vlog together.

Thanks for praying over Naomi!

Love and prayers,
Jill

Beth in NC said...

Ok, just to let you know, NO MOM WOULD AWAKEN A SLEEPING CHILD. Ha. We would pick him up and put him in the bed. IF the child did awaken, a Mom would have put him on the potty before going to bed. But Dads are sooo different. lol

Poor little Will. He is adorable!!!! He sacrificed his sleep for his Dad's entertainment. :o)

Have a blessed day & weekend!
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

OH MY CUTENESS! I LOVE THAT LITTLE BOY! He is one little happy camper. What a doll baby. That sweet sweet voice. That was so precious. What a great natured little guy to be so chipper after being woke up.
I just want to hop through the computer & squeeze him.
Hugs,
Mimi

Pam said...

I am so with Beth, I was thinking, YOU WOKE HIM TO PUT HIM TO BED????? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TIM!!!!! but then all that cuteness, and if he actually is a child who would go back to sleep (i don't know how you got one of those, is he a prototype?) i would have woke him too to see all that cuteness!!

now, about my vlog today. i don't have one. but i linked up anyway. go over and see what happened this time. :) never a dull moment, (see why id not wake a sleeping 2 year old!!! :))

have a great day, and thanks for hosting!

Tara said...

I was surprised that he was so happy and willing to have a camera in his face. LOL it's funny that kids are just getting used to their parents recording them. I am lucky that Andrew always wakes up in a good mood too. Will is such a cute little fella!

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! That made my morning :0)

Tina said...

Tim:

How darling...thans for sharing!

Thanks for the sweet comment...the b-day invitation came from Etsy..Dimpledarlings.

You need to leave a comment on the giveaway...the hairbows would be darling on your daughter.

Hugs..
Tina

-stephanie- said...

He's a doll. If I videoed my kids doing that you would have seen quite the opposite. What a sweetie-pie.

McCrakensx4 said...

He is the cutest...what is it with you and taping your baby sleeping!! LOL My 9 yr old sleeps with a rubby although he just calls it his white blankie!! Doesn't leave the house, that ratty thing! Loved his emotion!

Diane said...

awww! little will! i have a "bonkie" (that's what we call it around here) and i ain't no baby either! lol

Lori said...

I have to agree there is an unwritten parenting rule you are not to wake a sleeping baby, ha!!! He is a cutie.

LisaShaw said...

Tim,

I apologize for being late on posting. It's been a busy day (week) and I'm preparing to travel to meet blogging friends this weekend so I'm trying to do everything that I would have taken care of over the weekend if I were here.

Anyway, I love your video! Your son is just so adorable. I have to tell you that if you woke me up out of my sleep and did ALL that talking with me I'd not be a happy camper (smile). I loved his spoon in his hand marching off to bed and his kiss at the end. I throw a kiss right back to him. He's such a cutie.

Blessings to you and your precious family.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Ok. Absolutely NO FAIR making us fall so in love with your cuties when we are no where near to just squeeze 'em!!!!!! Oh, how did my big old boy get to be such a big old boy?!!! Love you guys!

Lee said...

You have the sweetest son!
I wish all kids were like him.
Really, he's great. :)

Tina said...

Tim:

I think I messed up the name...try Etsy...dimpleprints..;et me know if that doesn't work and I will try something else.

~Hugs

Jude said...

You and your wife must be the proudest parents ever, your children are adorable. Will is precious and so good tempered. I love watching your family videos and your wife is a love doing that video for you when she was so sick. Blessings to all of you.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Too!

I love that answer. Will is so adorable. I just loved hearing him talk with his cuteness.

He was in excellent spirits even after being woken up.

Sorry I didn't participate this week, I actually didn't have time to post at all. Will double my efforts for next week though.

Tea with Tiffany said...

This made me smile big! I love how sweet Will is. Thank you for sharing. I stopped by from Lisa Shaw's blog and loved what I found here. Maybe I will jump in next week. What fun!

God bless your family.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I love the way he talks! What a cutie! :)

Tina said...

Tim:

I just say your comment..

No they didn't cost $13 per invitation...

The $13 is a fee if you have the lady do all the set up and printing, otherwise they are about $1.00 per invitation....

Hope that helps...

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Toys make me happy too! I love his smile. He's so sweet!

Beth E. said...

I'm with Beth and Pam...NO WAY would I awaken a sleeping child! LOL But, Will is such a sweetie, even when he's awakened! I could just smooch on that cute face!

I still haven't gotten a vlog posted...OBVIOUSLY! Will try my best to get one on here. We've been driving to the "big city" and the "bigger city" to shop for college. We shopped 'til we dropped today...just got back.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Beth

Couture Carrie said...

What a cutie~

Fabulous blog!

xoxox,
CC

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

LOVE this Vlogemotion clip! Definitely... HAPPY!

Haha! I agree with Beth, Pam, Lori and Beth E! ...don't wake up a sleeping child in order to put that child to bed. haha ...unless it's precious Will!

He is the sweetest! so happy, even ready to roll with the interviews!...and still willing to go back straight to sleep? Wow! I had always, tip-toed, and gingerly slipped any of our 3 to their beds if they had fallen asleep elsewhere or even have left them where they lay. (hmm, I never thought to do it any other way. haha)

and have to admit, my hubby nudges me off the couch to go to bed, if I had fallen asleep watching a movie (which isn't unusual for me to do!)...but I know that I look like a dragging noodle...definitely not as sweet and chipper as Will :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog...it is always so much fun finding a new comment :o)

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable!