Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - Without Words




Granny

September 9, 1922 - July 8, 2009


Please keep Carey and our Family in your prayers,

Love and Prayers,


39 Soldier's saluted this post:

Steph said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am praying for your family as you deal with the grief of losing a loved one.

Sending prayers your way!

Jaysi said...

Darn it! This is the third one of these I have seen lately. I am so sorry for your loss, Tim. I will keep your family in my prayers.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

So sorry to hear - sending prayers your way.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying for you and your family, Tim.

April said...

My heart is breaking for you all, Tim! You KNOW that you will close in my prayers during this difficult time. God Bless You and your precious family!

Muthering Heights said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! :(

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your family. :( My great aunt (born 1912) just passed away on Sunday and the funeral is today. These women are so lucky, though, that they lived a full life!

Tara said...

I love the pictures but not the news attached. So sorry for the loss and your whole family is in my prayers. May you all feel peace and comfortable during this time of loss.

Beth E. said...

I'm so sorry, Tim! I will definitely be praying for you, Carey, and the entire family.

Blessings,
Beth

Unknown said...

my sympathies go out to you and yours.

MamaFlo said...

I'm sorry for your loss Tim and family, you will be in my thoughts, prayers, and heart.

Christina said...

May God Bless and Comfort you and your family as only He can during your time of grief! Sending lots of hugs and love your way!

McCrakensx4 said...

Tim, So sorry for the loss that you and your family are going through. Praying for you and your family and hoping that Granny had a long fulfilled life and is now up in Heaven with Jesus. ((hugs)) Stacey

Elyse said...

Oh my goodness! You guys have so got my prayers! Hang in there Thompson family!
~Elyse

Mike Golch said...

Prayers are being offered.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Well, poop.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Tim. You know I'll be praying that Carey, you and the entire family find peace through the sadness and grief.

Love,

Court

Jenni said...

Oh. :*( I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers on the way...

Sheila said...

I am so sorry, thoughts and prayers going your way.

Lee said...

Oh no, Tim. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Pam said...

peaceful prayers to your family.

He & Me + 3 said...

What precious pictures. I will be praying for your family.

Irene said...

So sorry for your loss. I'll add extra prayers tonight for your family. God Bless.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

My deepest sympathies. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

So, so worry to hear that! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Claremont First Ward said...

Sending my deepest condolences.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Well, she's gone home to be w/ Jesus and I pray that gives you all tremendous comfort...and that your peace will pass all human understanding...

LisaShaw said...

O Tim, I'm so so sorry for the loss of precious Granny. What a beautiful family that has no doubt created beautiful memories with Granny.

May the peace, comfort and strength of the LORD rest with you, Carey and the entire family.

Love and peace in Jesus Name.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in our prayers!!

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for you in this time of loss!

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

my prayers are there, with you and your family tonight!!

Marina@EBMR said...

May the Lord grant your family comfort at this time. Our prayers are with you.

heidi said...

Sending love, yo.

Pineapple Princess said...

I am so sorry. Sending love and prayers.

Hannah said...

I am so sorry for you loss. We will keep your family in our prayers.

God Bless.

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Aw Tim, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for your entire family.

TidyMom said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss! ♥ I will keep you all in my prayers!

~TidyMom

Dot O said...

Tim, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Be assured you and your family are in my prayers at this time.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. Many prayers coming your way!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Tim, Carey and Kiddos

So sorry that you just lost someone soo special to your family. Please know that I have your in my prayers and that she is in a better place right now.

Hugs! Tarah