Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update on Bogey

Many of you have asked about how Bogey is doing so I wanted to post an update.

Bogey is in surgery as I type this. Please be in prayer for Dr. B and the team that is working on him to repair his leg. We will probably not seee him again today as they want to keep him overnight for observation after the surgery is complete.

I will post again once we get him home with pics to let you know how he is doing. Thank you so much for your concern, it means so much to Bogey, Carey and I, and especially the kids. They love him so much and it is really become sad for Taylor as it became real once the Dr. explained to her what was going to happen.

Love and Prayers,

31 Soldier's saluted this post:

Sandy said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers today.

McCrakensx4 said...

Praying all goes well today.

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww, I will be praying that the surgery is a complete success!

LisaShaw said...

Praying now...

Split Rock Ranch said...

Praying for the surgery to go well. Sending loads of positive thoughts to the entire family.

Beth E. said...

Tim,
I just saw your post...I'm sorry I didn't know about Bogey before! Please know that I'm praying, for Bogey AND for you all. Our pets are definitely part of the family...when they hurt, we hurt!

Please keep me posted.

Blessings,
Beth

Tara said...

I meant to mention Bogey in my previous comment. We know what your family is going through. Our little Penny (longhaired Dachshund) had to have back surgery in 2006 and it was so lonely around here. Hoping for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Unknown said...

Sending hugs to Taylor and all of you!

Praying that God's hands be the surgeon's today!

Trusting a good outcome for Bogey!

Love and blessings,
Jill

Melissa Miller said...

Thanks for the update Tim. I'm so sorry you couldn't sleep. I can certainly see why. Poor little guy.

Bogey is in my prayers right now.

Blessing to you all today.
~Melissa :)

Esther said...

Keeping all of you in my prayers today!

Kameron said...

Poor puppy..and family too! I will be thinking of you guys.

Anonymous said...

Poor Bogey. :(

April said...

Little Bogey is close in my thoughts and prayers!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Poor lil' feller! Praying!

Heatherlyn said...

I hope that all goes well and that there is a quick recovery.

Lucy and Ethel said...

Oh, poor Bogey... and the rest of you. Hope to read that the surgery went much better than expected!

Lucy

I am Harriet said...

Hi Tim.
I know what you are going through- I've been there myself. It's nuts how we get so attached.
I'm praying for your best friend :)

TidyMom said...

Oh no Tim!! this happens SO often with puppies, they jump too far, often out of someone's arms and break a leg. Happened to us years ago right before we got married.

Hope Bogey has a speedy recovery!

~TidyMom

Holly said...

I hope all will be ok!

Beth in NC said...

Poor Bogey.

-stephanie- said...

We care, God cares more. Praying.

Lee said...

I'm praying for poor little Bogey!!

Dot O said...

Tim, I've been there with our senior beagle. It's no fun. I think God has special angels to watch over our canine family members, though, and I'm sure they were there to guide the surgeon's hands.

Will look for an update tomorrow.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Poor little pooch.

Our pets do become family. Heart breaking when the are ill or injured.

I'm so sorry for the little guy and the stress on the family.

Love and prayers right back at you and yours!

~Julie

Anonymous said...

Poor Boogey! I hope his surgery was successful! I know you guys will be glad when is home.

Jenni said...

I hope everything goes well!

Alicia W. said...

I sure hope everything goes well. Prayers and hugs coming your way!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Praying for a good report.

Blessings & Aloha!

Melinda said...

Awwww, poor Bogey. Hope everything went as planned.

Thanks for stopping by. I too have been behind with staying caught up with all of my bloggey friends.

God bless,
Melinda

heidi said...

Hoping all went well yesterday. Check in when you can.

Nicole O'Dell said...

Sooo sorry! Many prayers!