Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vlogemotions XII






Now just so you know because I forgot to mention it in the video, I did a special hair bun that I learned from a new bloggy friend Jenn. If you are interested in little girl hair do's check her out. I will post some pics down below as soon as I can get them up. Thanks Jenn! You said if I did this I would have to do it for all the little girls and you were right. The teacher walked me over and introduced me to all the moms because they had made comments about Taylors hair. SOOOOO embarassing! But nice to hear I did a good job none the less. They wouldnt believe her when she told her her daddy did it. HA






For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!


Love and Prayers,





26 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

YEAH Bogey! Goodness he is one cute puppy!

Love Will's little voice :)

Taylor AWESOME job at your dance! I look forward to seeing more of you dancing later in the fall! Your hair does look amazing - great job Daddy!!!! My girls would LOVE that - hmmmm I might have to ask Lexi to try that one out!

Love and prayers,
Jill

Beth in NC said...

WTG Taylor and WTG Tim with your hair-do abilities! Wow. I want to know how to do that one!!!

Poor little Bogey with the pink girlie cast. What are they trying to do to the poor dog?

Have a great day Tim!
b

Angela said...

Ok Tim,,,lovely Beth in NC has been encouraging me to join in for quite some time now..I will be adding your button to my blog....Hopefully I can put up a video today,,of not I will join in next week..Blessings dear brother.

Holly said...

You did a great job on her hair!

-stephanie- said...

Great job Taylor! You're an awesome dancer.
Beautiful job on her hair Tim. I'm quite impressed.
So happy Bogey is doing well. Tell him real men wear pink, but I would soooo make sure he has a different colored cast next time.

LisaShaw said...

So much to share where should I begin? Well, I loved Taylor's video dance! She is beautiful! She has great rhythm and form for dancing.

I loved the hair! You did a great job with her bun. Now learn how to do black women's hair and I'll pay you to do mine (smile).

Your son is so absolutely cute! He's enjoying being right up under Daddy's arm. Reminds me of Abba Father. I love being right up under His arm. -- safe!

I'm so glad Bogey is recovering well. As a huge dog lover I couldn't help but tear up a little when you showed him. And hey what's wrong with the pink covering? (hehe) we know he's a boy dog. Don't I see pink in your hat? (smile). Honestly however when I took our dogs to be groomed Merci came out with a red cloth on and I said, "he's a boy do you have something blue?"

Ok, my message is long perhaps it's because you gave us so much to reply to (smile). I enjoy your vlogs even when I don't have the chance to post. I'm not feeling well but I will post a vlog later.

Blessings to you and your precious family Tim.

Love and hugs in Jesus Name!

April said...

Ok...hold it partner! Let me get this straight! You're a cook AND a hair stylist? Woah...now I'm doubly impressed! Taylor's little up-do is so pretty! I can't believe you did that! As a Daddy, you ROCK, my friend!

Taylor is a natural with the dancing. I can see why your heart almost burst open with pride!

Poor little Bogey! I can't believe he has a pink cast! What's that going to do to his manhood? :) You really have to get them to change that to blue or something a little more masculine. I am so thrilled that he is on the road to recovery!

Have a blessed Thursday, Tim!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Great vlogging! (for now, doing a vlog seems a little to complicated for me haha, so I'm quite happy being a vlog viewer :o)

Taylor danced so well and looks much older doing her routine. Love her hair-do too!

Your little buddy is adorable! love his voice too!

and haha you sound like my hubby when it comes to the color pink and boys...
me: "What about this polo?"
him: "...a pink polo...for men?"

(but actually, I remember learning from somewhere that way, way back when, the color pink was actually used for boys. ...can't recall where I heard this...Jeopardy, maybe?)

Blessings & Aloha!

Esther said...

So glad Bogey's doing so well! I am impressed with Taylor's hair, Tim--way to go! Has anyone ever told you how much she looks like you? 'Cause wow. She does!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Will is so adorable. Love the hair bun, it totally looks professional.

I've had my post up since this morning but totally forgot to put the linky up. My bad.

Brooke said...

I loved Taylor's hair do! You did a great job!

Sherri said...

Wow...that is an awesome job on Taylor's hair. You know..all the mom's are jealous, I'm sure. Great pictures.

I am so glad to hear and see Bogey is doing great! All the cool dogs wear pink:)

Liz Mays said...

I can't believe you made that darling bun! You should be embarrassed, LOL. Just kiddin'. You have major dad skillz.

I love how the girls look to the people next to them for cues on what to do next. I remember those days.

She's adorable!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so great that Bogey is doing so well.
Taylor's hair is beautiful! Great job Dad!
That dance video was awesome. She has a career ahead of her. So cute.

Lee said...

I'm so happy that Bogey is doing well! I was really worried about the poor little guy.

Taylor's hair is freaking adorable! I love it! I wish I could do something like that. I always get lazy when I do my hair.

Bridget said...

Taylor did such a good job in her dance video-so good for just having been to 5 classes!!!

Glad Bogey's doing better and I hope to get a vlog up tonight. Got the camera out and the batteries are dead and I am now recharging them...

Angela said...

I'm a one take girl!!Your daughter is awesome. I've taken dancing for MANY years...Your dog looks like one of my poodles Winnie...Thanks for sharing...loved the video.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

So glad to hear that your puppy is on the mend. :)
Great job on the hair do!!!! Absolutely beautiful!

Mom's Fortress of Solitude said...

I came here to notify you that you have two awards waiting for you over at my place. Please come by and pick them up when you get the chance. :o)

Awesome job on the hair, BTW! Now, that's talent!

Angela

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Since I am new you must forgive me but I noticed your Titleist hat and dog named "Bogey"...golf much? lol. I LOVE golf.

Anonymous said...

Awww..Bogey is so cute. And I think the pink cast is adorable. He should wear it proudly, you know, be comfortable in his manhood and all... LOL!

Your daughter's dance recital was really good! You did a really good job on her hair!

I am Harriet said...

Tim- I wanna swim in my pool but,um,er, my hair needs to be put up pretty....any chance you'll be up north today?

ps. No question who daddy is :)

Beth E. said...

Taylor did a great job! Loved her dance. A SIX HOUR recital??? Holy cow...

Her hair is adorable. I think you should post a vlog showing us how you did it! :-)

Blessings,
Beth

Princess Hairstyles said...

Very cute! Great job on the hair, I'm completely impressed!!

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

You do a better job doing hair than I do! I am totally impressed. What an awesome Daddy you are!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

What a great little dancer!!! She is so talented. I love this idea of vogemotions! You have great ideas over here. I hope your dog continues to do well and gets that pink cast off soon! Poor Pooch! And thanks for the shout out- You are one talented daddy-o!