Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vlogemotions





Please forgive my son for his snack time as it has been called by Julie. I didnt even know this happened until she pointed it out. Ah yes, life with kids!

If your new to this great carnival and want to play along here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or for those weeks we have a theme play along with that. Each theme is announced in the previous weeks Vlogemotions.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!

Happy Vlogging!

Love and Prayers,




12 Soldier's saluted this post:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Yep, Tim...we're pretty sad, but grateful she's in heaven. I feel blessed to have had her in my life for 32 years. I have some pics from the funeral on my blog right now if you want to see them. I wish Jay could have been here...

wife.mom.nurse said...

First and most importantly, my heart goes out to this family...making such sacrifices... Thank you and God bless your family Courtney and Jay. May the Lord's peace and comfort be felt in a tangible way...

Ok, now let's get down to this vlogemo...that little monkey of yours is delightful! Looks like he enjoyed a little "snack" at the beginning. LOL!

So glad that you are feeling better!
A clear answer to prayer!

Take care,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. You little guy is so cute! My cousin's little girl is doing that, but she hands them to you. Eww! Praying for the Borens.

Beth in NC said...

Tim, I'm so glad that Jay is ok! I didn't know where you were going with that, but I'm sad he couldn't be there for the funeral. God bless this family.

Nobody would know you still feel bad by looking at you. I pray God will complete the healing work in your body in Jesus' Name.

Bless you Tim!
Beth

April said...

Hi Tim!
You can guarantee that my prayers will be with Jay and his family during his deployment and as they grieve the loss of his grandmother. I've already touched base with Courtney...what a strong and faith-filled family they are!

Will was trying to upstage up a bit, I think! You guys look so much alike now that his hair is cut shorter! He's such a cutie pie!

Glad to know that you're feeling better, my friend! Have a great and safe 4th!

He & Me + 3 said...

So sorry to hear that Tim. I will be praying for the family.
Thanks for sharing.
Also...thanks for sharing your sweeties again this week. Great job with the camera Taylor!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

You look fantastic. What a difference from last week. Will is too adorable.

Liz Mays said...

I'm glad you're feeling well again. You look really healthy and the kids are adorable. I didn't realize she was old enough to man a camera. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Unknown said...

My prayers are there... For all. Very cute little guy so sweet. {{hugs}}

Lee said...

I will be praying for the family in my nightly prayers.

I used to have snack time...
Not anymore, thankfully!

Cheryl Lage said...

Will absolutely be praying for the family...thanks for bringing us into the prayer circle.

What a doll your little fella is!
One of these days I'll put some video on my blog... ;)

Great idea for a carnival. Have a blessed 4th. :)

Steph said...

Sorry I'm so late, but my latest installment is up!

I'm praying for the family you mentioned; how sad!