Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vlog EMOTIONS is back!

This week we will leave the themes for a while until after the features are done. We will revert back to doing our regular emotions posts, and I look forward to hearing and seeing them all!

I am having problems finding a host site that will accept a video that is around 30 minutes in length and around 8GB. If anyone knows how to get a video this big onto a blog please let me know.

The first feature is VERY patriotic and will no doubt be a tear jerker. I was hoping to have it up for this coming week being July 4th. Sad to say but it doesn't look like that will happen so we will do regular Vlogemotions until I can find a way to make this happen. I will do it, its just a matter of time. You WILL LOVE it!

Mr. Linky should be up sometime later this evening.

Until then my friends....

Love and Prayers,

7 Soldier's saluted this post:

April said...

I'm dying to see the video you made! Sorry you're having trouble getting it uploaded, but, hopefully, you'll get it figured out soon!

Lee said...

Sometimes I feel like I should be doing better with vlogging. But everytime Thursday rolls around I'm either sick, busy, or too tired.
I don't know what it is about Thursdays.

Anonymous said...

You're most likely gonna have to break the video up in to 3 parts.

LisaShaw said...

can you upload onto youtube and then upload that onto blogger???

I've been on blogging break and then on vacation with hubby so I'm trying to catch up.

Blessings to you and your family Tim.

Wendyburd1 said...

I am uploading my depressing vlog, I hope Mr. Linky is up soon too!

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time uploading vlogs, I haven't done one in forever. I know mom.tv does it and I hear it's fairly quick, then there's you tube, but I have no concept of sizes.

Paula said...

Bliptv hosts longer videos, I'm pretty sure.