Thursday, August 6, 2009

Miracles DO Happen!

So often we hear about all the stories of little ones who have gotten very sick, and some who did not make it as it was Gods will to call them home.

It isn't that often though that we are blessed to hear about stories like this one that will truly move you.

So I wanted to take some time and share this. You know how big we are here on Miracles.

This mother is a friend of our family. She was the one who did the programs for my sister in laws wedding. I am thrilled to share their story of faith, prayer, and triumph over the odds today.



Please feel free to share this post on your blogs with all your readers and link back here so they too can be blessed by this story. I do hope this touches you the same we it did us.

Love and Prayers,

21 Soldier's saluted this post:

Sean and Lisa said...

Tim,
I watched that with tears flowing! How AWESOME is our GOD!! C'mon can I get an Amen?!
Thank you so much for sharing this. I always love,love, love to hear about God's signs, wonders and miracles. It boosts my faith and keeps me clinging to the hope that our personal prayers for miracles are heard.

Tara said...

May God continue to bless Jackson and his family. What a testimony...thanks for sharing such a blessing!

Unknown said...

Miracles are what help our faith to stay strong.
Thank you for sharing this overwhelming and inspirational story!

Unknown said...

Tim - what a precious miracle he is!

Absolutely beautiful!

We serve a mighty God who loves to bless our socks off!

I praise Him for the healing work He has done in this child of His!

Love and prayers!

Please don't be upset but I'm skipping vlogemo this week. I just don't have time to sit and get it uploaded!

Jill

Elyse said...

WoW...Jackson's story and fight show that God does bring and grant miracles! PRAISING HIM for Jackson!
~Elyse

Beth E. said...

Praising God for this miracle baby! What an amazing story. I sure do love a happy ending. :-)

Holly said...

This is so great! My friend's son was diagnosed with cranio too and today he is doing great!!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Thank you so much for sharing! What a beautiful blessing for this family to have each other, friends, doctors and nurses!

Unknown said...

Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing this TIm.

-stephanie- said...

Praise God. He is so good. What a sweet, sweet boy.

Pia said...

miracles do happen! praise God for jackson's miracle. that touched my heart deeply.

Marcelle said...

oh boy did this touch me...
God is GOOD...
Wonderful to hear good news!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a precious miracle!!

I am stopping by all my followers blogs to say hi. I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter.

=D melanie

http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-time-is-it.html

Kat said...

HI, Tim.

Thanks for stopping by Art's Chili and for the thoughtful comment. I enjoy hearing the stories of grandmas and mama's hard at work in the kitchen. Sadly, canning (baking, sewing etc...) are lost arts.

And I think it is so cool that you are my first man to follow. My husband, who is a great man, would be scared to enter blog world! He is totally internet savvy and reads my blog everyday...but I can not see him reading about someone else's canned peaches! So You go...you Guy! (Had to think about that one for a minute cuz...girl well, just doesn't fit.)

I was blessed by this post and look forward to hanging around your fort to learn more about your family...

Praising God for Jackson's well being today!

Kat

Juliet said...

it touched my heart and put me to tears when i watched it.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

What an awesome God!!! What an awesome Miracle story...Jackson is so cute and so blessed.

Tim, that was a great video clip. Thank you for bringing these miracle stories for all of us to see and read.

Blessings & Aloha!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Lifehouse was such a great choice for that video- what a cute kid! I love that video. Got the tears really flowin'.

April said...

What an amazing story and proof of what faith and hope in a living and almighty God can do! Thank you so much for posting the video...I was moved to tears!

chelsea said...

Wow thanks so much for the reminder that miracles DO happen. Such a great video and story! Amen!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to their precious son! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was amazing. Thank you for sharing. I can't imagine.