Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vlogemotions





Welcome back! It's another great week of Vlogemotions or Vlogemo as it has been so nicknamed. I kinda cheated this week as I needed to do a drawing for the winner of a contest, and then say a few things about Oldies but Goodies!

If you havent played along in this great new carnival then you can do so now, or play along next week. I promise its the easiest post you will ever write, and you know more posts means more traffic! So if your post challenged, then link up and get in the game!

Also dont forget to register for our current giveaway!


For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!




Love and Prayers,



15 Soldier's saluted this post:

heidi said...

Guess who's back..back again? heidi's back..tell a friend...guess who's back, guess who's back ...

;-)

Mwah.

Mama M. said...

Hey there! Love your "patrioticness", so I awarded you with the "One Lovely Blog"--hope you're in touch with your, um, feminine side, I guess! :)

Sarah said...

Delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. Your profile, a family following after Him, grabbed my attention and I just had to stop by.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Unknown said...

So glad you got to meet Sarah Dawn - she is a precious gift to me from God!

You will truly be blessed by spending time getting to know her!

Will is just so cute Tim! Give him a hug from all of us!

Congrats to your winner!

I'm praying on what God will have me share today on vlogemo!

Love and blessings,
Jill

Angela said...

Guess what Tim....took me 6 minutes to download this video..LOL..better than the 5 hours last week..Glad to join you this morning.

Beth in NC said...

Hey bud, you've already seen this Vlog. I had another one for today, but I'll save it for some other time.

I think the oldies but goodies meme will be great. There are a lot of earlier posts where I was only writing to myself (ha).

Blessings,
b

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner of your drawing! I am participating in Vlogemotion today, yay! I salute you!!!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Could we LOVE Will anymore than we DO? He would get away with MURDER with me!!! lol

One of these days, my friend. I still can't figure out how to upload ANY video to my blog from my camera!

April said...

Hey Tim!
I hate to break your heart, but I won't be participating in Vlogemotions today. I've got two open houses to attend and lots of other stuff going on! Plus, I've been feeling kind of lousy the past few days. About a year ago, I was diagnosed with bilateral kidney stones...the biggest measured up to 7mm in my left kidney. You can pass kidney stones that are no larger than 5mm...oh, joy! Anyhow, I've been having some lower back pain on my left side and I'm wondering if that's the stones. I REALLY hope not! Chris has had two bouts of kidney stones and I've never seen someone in so much agony! I have an appointment with a urologist next week to find out what's going on. Please keep me in your prayers. The discomfort comes and goes. I appreciate it, my friend! Have a super day!

LisaShaw said...

Hey Tim, I just loved your dog at the start! He wants to be included. Love your cute son and hey you are looking nice and healthy Tim! Praise the LORD!

I enjoyed your video. I'll be back next week with a vlog participation.

Blessings to you and your precious family!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Congrats to the winner.

My vlog is finally up for today. I was rushing all day but finally found time to post.

I always enjoy seeing Will.

Tea with Tiffany said...

I decided to join you this week thanks to seeing Lisa Shaw's videos recently.

Enjoyed your sweet son picking a name.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

It was so cute to see both you and Will turn your heads to look at Bogey at the beginning of your vlog.

Good job Will! And Will, YOU are so so sweet, Mister Happy Boy!

Congrats to #106!

Blessings & Aloha!

Michele said...

Hey Tim, I would like to link up but not sure how. Advice? Hope all is well with you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner!