Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vlogemotions XVI - Winners!



So here is the info for Nicoles site as I promised. You can get there by clicking here.

You can also click on the buttons below.






I just have to mention that back in the day, I helped my dear friend get that first button posted. I've learned a little about HTML code since starting The Fort.

Now on the the post!



Congrats to our winners! Please email me your address so I can get your prizes out to you!

For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above to the top of your post. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post your vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or whatever the theme is for that week.

3. Then click on "click here to see instructions and get the code"

4. Copy the code from the orange box, and paste it into your post. Thats it!

5. Then link up from your own blog!

6. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

7. Have fun this blog hop is a BLAST!!!


Love and Prayers,





MckLinky Blog Hop


16 Soldier's saluted this post:

Beth E. said...

Woohooooo!!! I'm so excited that I won! Thanks, Tim, for a great contest. I'll email my address to you.

Blessings,
Beth

Unknown said...

Congrats to your winners!

I will be buying Nicole's books for Lexi today! I think she is going to really enjoy them!

Will is just so cute Tim and Carey! Oh my that face and his hair all done! Love that little man. He is just so precious!!!!

Blessings and much love to you today!

I promise to try and get a vlogemo up today!
Jill

Beth in NC said...

Congrats to the winners! Hey, when you said, "BETH" I thought, "HUH? I don't think I even signed up for that." LOL Should have known it was that sassy Mama of Bo's. I know, she has two sons ... but Bo is the star of the Vlogs. Ha.

I don't have my video MADE yet -- can you believe it?!?!? I'll hop on that this morning and get it on here.

Blessings Tim & Carey!
Beth

April said...

Hey there!
Big congrats to the lucky winners! That Will gets cuter all the time! I love his new "do"...very cute! I'm bailing on Vlogemotions today...just too much to accomplish today. Hopefully, I'll be back for next week and I'm going to try to remember your Oldies But Goodies carnival, too! Enjoy your day, Tim...the weekend's almost here! Woo hoo!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Hi Tim! You are such a willing philanthropist, blessing many as you go!

So here I am, asking for a favor. I am rolling out a campaign today called the "30-Day Throw Down!" I hope you'll come by and check it out and, if you're willing, post about it. I truly hope to do some good and spread the word. Thanks in advance. Many blessings in the new school year. :)

Robynn

Unknown said...

God Bless You Will!

Tim,
Will is so cute..and helpful!..but his skills on picking paper out of a bowl..that needs to be worked on..LOL

So when's the next singing contest??

Mimi said...

Just adorable!

Beth E. said...

Sassy??? Beth in NC thinks I'm sassy?! She just made my day! LOL

I've finally posted a vlog, Tim...no Bo this time (sorry Beth), but I hope other members of the family will fill the void. ;-)

Unknown said...

you are welcome glad to make a cool number! your blonde haired kids are darling!

Kaleena said...

Hey Tim! It's been awhile since I left a comment so I thought I'd drop in and let you know that I'm still lurking around. Thanks again for telling me about Pass It On, Baby! I'm mailing out a package today to help a family with winter clothes for their 1 year old and I'm so excited to be getting involved!

Unknown said...

Hey Tim,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I thought it was funny the name of your blog is "The Fort" I live in a town called Fort Scott, and we happen to call it the fort! I was like "How does he know where I live".
HA!

God Bless,
Joely

Lee said...

Thank you so much!!
"12345" so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Beth & Lee!

Beth E. said...

Dude...you know how to make buttons??? That's what I need to learn how to do! I want to set up a button for my blog, but don't have a clue how to do it. I'm HTML challenged. I know very little about the coding.

If you have any tips, please share! Maybe that could be a post subject.

Blessings,
Beth

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Haha, great job on the background jeopardy music! and the drum roll sounds! You are great on the camera :o)

haha.... Will, you are too adorable... asking dad "What's that sound!"

Blessings & Aloha!

Col @ life by muse said...

Will is *ABSOLUTELY* adorable! I love how he puts his finger to his head when he's trying to figure out what you've told him to do. I'm thinking the sound effects are courtesy of your beautiful wife, yes? Great addition! :)