Friday, August 7, 2009

Your Gonna Miss This! - Will!



Its time again to join my good friend Pam for Your Gonna Miss This! It is such a great carnival so head on over to see Pam if you would like to play along!

This week I am sharing a moment that made me so proud. Wills first MAJOR haircut, and he handled it like a pro. Of course there aren't very many things that upset this kid besides his sister.

I will ALWAYS miss two year old haircuts! Even more so I will miss those baby curls! Who knows maybe since he is so young they will still grow back?

I apologize for the shaky video. Mommy shot it, and it was before I gave her lessons on ow to use a camera. LOL OOOHH I think I'm gonna hear about this one!



Love and Prayers,

20 Soldier's saluted this post:

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Holy smokes- that makes him look so much older. Yes this is a miss this moment. He's so cute.

Shari said...

He is so cute! I agree! It does make him look much older. I have videos of all of my children getting their first haircuts!

Amanda said...

Gotta love it.....he's a cutie!

April said...

So very PRECIOUS!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a cutie!
sandy toe

p.s. You will miss them...when your son is older and says he doesn't want his haircut b/c that is not the style!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh I love it! That is the cutest new do. STunt Man will not I repeat will not let us put gel or any products in his hair. I so wish. Great job getting his hair cut. So sweet. I miss their baby hair too.

Juliet said...

so cute :-)

have a nice weekend to you and your family! tc

Robynn's Ravings said...

What a doll and so patient and good-natured!!! I should post The Wild Man's first haircut. I have it to him and he cried through the whole thing but it's hysterical! I'm telling ya....one of these days I'm gonna figure out how to do it.

Bridget said...

AWWWWWW!!! He looks like such a little man now. Precious smiles afterward, he's a cutie!!! :D

Lee said...

I bet the curls will grow back, but what a cutie he is!

Carrie said...

Oh, he went from 2 to 12 in 2 minutes! Emily had the best curly-q curls when she was little, but not so much any more :( He is super cute! I really love his curls, but that haircut is so adorable! I tried gel in alex's hair,but I couldn't get it to spike! He's adorable!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh how I miss those baby curls but he looks like such a big boy now! Great moment Tim!!! Have a great rest of your weekend!

MadeInCanarias said...

He is so cute :)
I got my button thing sorted out. Thanks for letting me know.

Pam said...

i still miss his curls, and can't believe you cut them off!! he is a doll either way, but man... curls...

Diane said...

oh Will, you know i LOVE that fauxhawk!!!! i think i should get lollies when i get my hair done! i get so nervous, maybe it would help if i knew there was a treat at the end! lol

when i first heard about you guys thinking about getting his hair cut i really wasn't sure... but really, it turned out so nice! he looks like a little young man!!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAVED A LOCK OF HIS HAIR!!!!!

p.s. i'm super stoked about winning the button contest!!! thank you!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Will had so much hair before the cut! He really looed cute before, but what a handsome BIG boy he looked like after!

And he was sitting there so nicely and patiently!

Great job Will!

Blessings & Aloha!

Family American Style. said...

very cute post. I thought you might like to hear about this great FREE giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!

Mom's Fortress of Solitude said...

NO! Not the CURLS! ;o)

What a precious memory. Thank you for sharing. He is just too adorable! Love the Fauxhawk, too!

Just wait, though. Those teenage years aren't too pretty. Take my word for it.

Check out My 17 year old's hair and thank your lucky stars that hawk is faux. :o)~

Oh yah . . . and the next step is dying it turquoise! [oh happy me! NOT!]

Angela

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!