Monday, August 10, 2009

Will Up Late

Last night Will got up as he was in need of an Asthma treatment. He doesn't normally need them, but lately seems to require them often. So we are probably on our way to the Dr.'s office very shortly.

He got up and was asking me for his rubby. This is just a burp cloth and he still likes sleeping with them. We let it be since he isn't still sucking a binky as that went away at around 8 months, and he isn't breast feeding still either. I had to throw that in since I saw a story of a woman who was breast feeding three kids and two of them where ages 5 and 8! Ya you got it! I think if the kid is old enough to ask for the boob then they are too old! But that's just me.

Anyway, I digress. Will was trying to tell me the rubby was in the drawer (where we keep them) and I thought he was saying door.



Love and Prayers,

13 Soldier's saluted this post:

Elyse said...

Poor baby! Hope the yucky asthma goes AWAY!!! I heard it through the grapevine that the humidity was hellacious this weekend there. It could be a factor plus the lovely heat!

Is it too early to start wishing for winter?! :)
~Elyse

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

How many times can a person say CUTE? Is that all I say in my comments?...hmmm...I may have to scroll back and take a look!

Will, You are soooo sweet! Even with Daddy asking and asking ya questions...haha

Praying that you are feeling much better!

Blessings & aloha!!!

Diane said...

a lot of filthy language here at the fort lately! boob and a whole lotta poop in this post! lol {i'm totally just teasing!!}

ugh i did hear that about the lady breastfeeding her kids who are old enough to be in school. :( not cool, in my opinion.

i'm not sure how it's possible but will gets cuter and cuter every time i see him!!!

zoe has to use a nebulizer for her asthma sometimes. it stinks! :( does will ever seem to get wound up after a treatment? it seems to make zoe really nervous and wide awake. she uses albuterol. (spell?)

jules said...

That is adorable. Our son had a nini, a very small pillow blanket thing his great grandmother made. I believe to let them have it. They will be done with it before they graduate.

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so cute. What a little sweetie you have there. He always seems to be in the best of spirits. Even late at night and being woken from his nap in the carseat. What a good natured little boy. He sure puts up with lots of questions from Daddy:)

Unknown said...

Poor Baby!!
I hate when my kids are having asthma attacks. I am pretty good about catching them early, and getting the meds started...but every once in a while, there is a really bad one!

Unknown said...

How is he feeling now Tim?

Praying over him and sending love to that precious sweet boy of yours!

Yes, he is TOO cute!
Love and blessings,
jill

Kat said...

Sorry to hear your baby is not well. Praying for his quick recovery. We have asthma here, too, and I understand how worrisome it can be.

And five and eight??? yeah, that's a little too much for me!

Wendyburd1 said...

He is SO cute!!

Enter my FREE Giveaway before Wednesday Night!! http://wensbittersweetmusings.blogspot.com/2009/08/fiber-one-yogurt-review-giveaway.html

Beth E. said...

Poor little guy...I hope he feels better SOON! He is just the sweetest little fella...always in such a good mood. I just wanna smooch on him!

Keep us posted on how he's doing...praying.

Kameron said...

I hate that I can never see the videos on my work computer. I hope Will feels better. Summer is usually bad for asthma, so hopefully it will subside when it startes to cool down.

Heatherlyn said...

I hope he feels better soon. I hope he outgrows the asthma. That is such a terrible thing to suffer from. He's too young!

Anonymous said...

He is just way too cute! I hope he feels better!