Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vlogemotions Theme

This weeks theme for Vlogemotions will be Thankfulness. It should give you a great opportunity to share some of the things in your life that you are thankful for. This is a voluntary theme, as you can always do something else if you like.

So share what you are Thankful for and play along with us tomorrow at Vlogemotions!

Love and Prayers,

10 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

I likey.

April said...

Looking forward to it!

He & Me + 3 said...

Very cool. I hope to participate this week.

Lee said...

What a great theme. :)
Hopefully inbetween articles I can find the time to participate.
Freakin' did six so far today.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I do have an email. It is christinacadden@gmail.com. I actually live in Fort Worth. Your meet up sounds like fun. If I have an advance notice I would definitely try and come to the one in Houston. We have lots of friends in Houston!

Tea with Tiffany said...

I have mine made already. It posts at 1am Thursday. I would love to share my thankfulness sometime though.

I'll pop in and join your Mr Linky and watch your video tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing.

Wendyburd1 said...

Tim, I have a note from a nurse...okay true she is my Mom, but I am sick, and I hope you will tell me I am allowed a pass as I feel like I just broke my VlogEmotions mojo!!

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Sounds fun and your button for it is great.

Anonymous said...

Great theme!

Sean and Lisa said...

Hey Tim. Just wanted to say thank you. I am meeting the nicest folks all because of tying into the vlogemotion carnival.

Thanks for all you do!!! Praying you have a blessed weekend and give those cherubs of yours hugs from PA!