Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nightime Prayers by Will



It's time again for another Wordful Wednesday! Make sure to stop in and visit my good friend Angie if you would like to play along too. Just click the button above.

This week I wanted to share a very special moment at The Fort. It is Will saying his night time prayers. There is nothing sweeter than hearing a two year old talk to God. It just moves you in a special way and of course can be very entertaining. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!



Love and Prayers,

24 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

Yes, Will is precious!

I love listening to our children talk to God.

But you are a good Daddy and so sweet with your children!

Love and blessings,
Jill

Alexis said...

Okay, that was ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for posting this!

Unknown said...

Cutie-pootie! I love hearing my kids say their prayers, too! Priceless.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

April said...

You know what, my friend, I shouldn't even be leaving you a comment after you completely dissed Celtic Thunder! I can't get over it! You had no mercy whatsoever! Completely shameful! I still like you...even though you're completely wrong about them! LOL!

Now, that Will is the most precious little boy I've seen in a very long time! He just makes me giggle! That brought back a lot of memories of when our girls were little and would say grace. They'd thank God for the birds in the sky, the acorns on the trees, the laces in their shoes....the list would go on and on! Chris and I would often get tickled, but it warmed my heart to no end to listen to them speaking so freely to God. You are obviously such a loving and doting father...your kids are lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I just love it so much. Babies melt my heart. And isn't it so great to know that no matter how young or old we are, we can always talk to Jesus! So sweet!

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so cute. What a dolly face. He has a long list that he thanks God for. Too sweet.

yanjiaren said...

This was so cute. Reminds me of my Son whne he was small and used to pray. I miss him a lot. You ae a lovely looking family. God bless you all.

Carol Kennon said...

Gotta love those nighttime prayers where they are thankful for everything! Your blog is just awesome...I'll have to come back again and again so I can read it all. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Liz Mays said...

Your wife was having a hard time holding it together there! :)

I wonder if God could HEAR Will. ;)

Holly said...

That is just too sweet!!!

Kat said...

Tim,

Well, he got mom and the cake...so what if poor Regan didn't make the bill???

So funny. My 4 year old loves to say the blessing at meal time and has a race to ask for the honor before his older brothers. After a lecture one time about how we need to be grateful for all the food God gives us, even if we don't care for it, he now goes through the entire menu item by item. I love to hear children pray.

My almost baby only gets the Amen in there but as soon as the person praying says In Jesus... she shouts out as loud as she can AMEN! Even in worship...oops.

kat

Tea with Tiffany said...

I keep thinking how blessed you are to be able to capture these moments on video. You will never ever regret making these movies. They are true treasures of the heart.

Precious prayers. Sweet voice.


Thanks for sharing. :) Made me smile.

Unknown said...

that was just the sweetest thing that i have heard in a long time! i can't wait to get back to south dakota and hear my 2 year old niece jabbering away. thanks for sharing that!

Katrina said...

That was adorable-- he put a big smile on my face! He's incredibly cute.

Beth in NC said...

Very sweet!

Hey, I came over for a theme tomorrow. I'm guessing it is just the normal Vlogemo?

Lee said...

Will is so adorable.
I used to do prayers like that. (:

Heatherlyn said...

I pray with my little kids every night. They are so sweet. Sometimes they say the funniest things. My 4 year-old for a while was praying so that "no vampires will drink our blood". I don't even know where he came up with that, but it was a pretty constant request in his nightly prayers for a while. :)

Bridget said...

awwwww, too sweet!!!

Beth E. said...

How precious! I cracked up at Will when he kept saying AMEN....AMEN...AMEN!!! He's so sweet.

Claremont First Ward said...

So sweet. I love that 2 year olds have a hard time regulating their voices. :)

Michele said...

That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
Thanks for posting it!
;)

Unknown said...

how sweet and precious! WHAT A DOLL! love his wee little voice, and him thanking God for WOW WOW wubbzy WAS to funny! ALL IN a childs mind!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Will videos are always one of my favorites :o)

haha too cute... love how he was "working up" to start his prayers...

and for some of your interpreter skills hehe


love his huge stretched out arms of love! Our kids, hubby and I would try to "top" each other by... saying "I love you bigger than..."

Blessings & Aloha!
Good night Will!