Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vlogemotions XVII - Kids!



Ok so this weeks theme is Vlogemo kids. Back by popular demand! My kids actually had to go to bed before I had a chance to film them doing something, so I am bringing you the video of Will's recent haicut. Many of you saw the pics, but not the video, so without further ado......



Don't forget to leave your questions for any members of The Fort in the post below! I will answer them in my 300th post which is soon to come. I think Im only about 3 away!

For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above to the top of your post. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post your vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or whatever the theme is for that week.

3. Then click on "click here to see instructions and get the code"

4. Copy the code from the orange box, and paste it into your post. Thats it!

5. Then link up from your own blog!

6. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

7. Have fun this blog hop is a BLAST!!!



Love and Prayers,




MckLinky Blog Hop

24 Soldier's saluted this post:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Tim. God didn't bless us until later either. I was in my early 30's when we got started. And I have LONGED for this day because I wanted to see them grow up. But my mothers heart is arguing with my mothers head!

Beth in NC said...

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest little guy!!! He was such a little man through the whole thing.

I DID NOT REMEMBER HIS HAIR BEING SOOOOO LONG! lol My husband would have already chased him down with some horse shearers over here. :o)

Blessings!
b

April said...

Tim,
I loved the pictures of Will's haircut, but the video is so much better! He sure had quite a head full, huh? Like Beth, my hubby would have given him a buzz cut a long time ago...being that he's former military. :) His new stylin' "do" suits his face so well! I LOVE IT!

I am on my 3rd try of getting my vlog uploaded. We have a new computer and I'm not real sure if everything is hooked up properly just yet. Of course, it could just be the one who's running it! LOL! Hopefully, I'll have it up before long. If not...just know that it wasn't for my lack of trying! Have a super day!

Unknown said...

Tim - Will is just PRECIOUS! Too cute and I love him with the new do too!

I'll have the kids up later today - busy, busy, busy here!

Blessings and love,
Jill

Pam said...

o good grief!! the weeks i post my kids you don't the weeks i am ready to post myself the kids (who will talk about their feelings rather than only their "fillings" are all gone at school already!! you may just be stuck with me today & a bit from the filling girl!! :)

love will in this video!! still miss his curls!! but he is so cute either way!

Ms Perfect said...

Great stuff! I was going to participate this time, but I don't think I should share my cold virtually! LOL

Pam said...

i take it all back!! kiahna did great!! working on my video now!!

April said...

OK...I give up! I tried to upload my vlog for the umpteenth time and nothing! It keeps saying "Windows Explorer Not Responding"...whatever that means! I've encountered it when I'm checking e-mails, too. I'll have to get Chris to take a look at it when he gets home. I can always save my vlog for next week, I guess. My snozzy is so stopped up right now I can't even breath! What a day! :)

Jacki said...

Such a cutie patooty you have there! I've been lurking for a while now, and am finally following!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway. Jill is awesome!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

What a cutie! This looks like it was a fun adventure for him.

Those beautiful curly locks on the floor.

Unknown said...

Very awesome haircut! Will did a great job sitting so still.
Goodbye curls. :(
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

Pam said...

finally got mine posted!! i had some trouble figuring out how to get the blog hop code. finally found the right button. your link in your post takes you to last weeks expired blog hop! So, i think i got it up and going!! thanks!

LisaShaw said...

Hey Tim,

I didn't participate today as the LORD led me to share via video today on something HE gave me but I did want to pop in and visit. I absolutely loved this! Your son is just too cute as is your daughter.

Love the haircut!

Love and blessings to you and your family.

Bridget said...

Such a big guy getting his hair cut!! Love the smile at the end-what a cutie!!

Col @ life by muse said...

Hi Fort-people! I will need patience and tolerance this my first week because I was battling with WordPress for an hour now and I soooo know that this is not right but I hope it's close enough to be deemed acceptable to the powers that be over there at the Fort because I finally got *something* to show up so I'm gonna leave well enough alone and do better next week :)

Lee said...

Will is so adorable! I bet you still miss his curls, but his hair looks very grown up. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Mine is up. Woo Hoo. Will is adorable as ever. Cute video.

-stephanie- said...

sniff sniff. What a sweetheart. I teared up through that whole thing.

Unknown said...

Tim, Will is so cute. I love the new hair cut. No more baby! He is turning into a little man!

I finally got my vlog up. I had a busy day...

Unknown said...

WHAT A DOLL! I cannot believe how much long platinum blonde hair he had... and those sweet curls! I do, however, love the ending results. The hairdresser did a great job on that cool hair style. It looked so cute on him. What a sweet face!

Shasta said...

Wow! What a change! It almost makes you said to see all that curly hair go! But he looks super cute with his new haircut, what a sweetheart! He was so good during it all!

I saw this on Mimi's blog and I'm working on playing along...

Sherri said...

I can't believe how still he was. I love his expression when she was spiking his hair:) Too cute.

Beth E. said...

Awwww....he is just the cutest thing! Always so happy! What a great video. How did you and Carey do as those curls were being cut?

My babies aren't at home, as you know...*sniff, sniff*. I'll try to work on something for next week!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I said it before when I saw his haircut pics... And I'll say it again...

Will's looks so handsome and grown up with his haircut! Love it!

Blessings & Aloha!