Sunday, August 9, 2009

Taylor Song Contest! MP3 Player!

Ok so here it is, MORE FUN at The Fort!

I just had to share this with you as it is SOOO FUNNY! Taylor has a great voice and loves to sing. However when she sings with her ear buds in her ears with her MP3 player she cant hear herself and what comes out is often what makes the dogs bark.

So we decided to share some of her tone deaf attempts at some songs she knows, and some that she knows not so much. If you can identify each song by its title and artist then you will be entered into a drawing for an MP3 player!



I get really tickled in the last one as you will see. I thought she said "smoke some weed" but then I played it back and she said "eat some weed". This of course all in an attempt to get the words right. She later in that same video says "lick my brain" and I just couldn't keep it together, but she did. I however was in tears!

How to play:

Follow the Fort. We keep our contests in The Family! Don't worry, we have a pretty big family and if your not in it you should be! Membership does have its privileges! This is mandatory.

Then guess each songs exact title and artist by leaving the answers with which entry (1,2,3 etc.) in an email to me. My addy is in my profile under about us if you don't already have it.

Additional entry:

Follow the Blog Frog widget in my right sidebar and join my community(mention it if you already do) and you will get another entry for free if your answers are right. I will email you back whether you are right or wrong, and on which songs so that you can continue to guess until you get them all right. I'm making it that easy. Guessing the songs might be more of a challenge.


Have fun with this contest at our daughters expense, and Good Luck! They aren't all going to be that easy.















Love and Prayers,

23 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I have NO IDEA! But now I know what I sound like when listening to my ipod!

Unknown said...

I have no idea either - but she is such a cutie!!!!! Love the missing teeth!

Give her a huge hug for me!

Love and prayers!
Jill

MadeInCanarias said...

I have something for you in my blog ;)

Jess :) said...

WoWzers!!! Those are super tricky!! I'm beyond stuck on 1 and 5! :)

Too cute! Thanks for sharing those!

He & Me + 3 said...

Ok, #1 and 5 have me stumped big time. I need a little more. :) The rest I have. Atleast give us the artist for 1 and 5.

TidyMom said...

OMG Tim, that was hilarious! and the missing teeth makes it even better!
I only knew 2 of the songs! LOL

~TidyMom

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Taylor! You are too cute!!!!

The first song stumped me big time...that I thought, Oh dear! I need to listen to the radio more, I guess!
(I think I only knew 3-I'll have to share this with our daughters and see if they could name her tunes :o)

And Taylor, even with Dad cracking up on #7, you finished :o) I love your sweet two-front toothlessness!

Unknown said...

That's so funny! My kids LOVED it! I only knew one of the songs though!

Beth E. said...

Okay...I'm gonna need some backup on these. I'm waiting for my guys to get home and see if they can help me figure these out! I know some of them...#1 and #5 are definitely tricky ones!

Tara said...

I was cracking up with you! That is so funny but sorry no guesses from me. I only recognized two of them and I must say, she has that country thing down!

Unknown said...

Hey! It's hard to sing all those words with no front teeth!
She is a doll!!
I know all of the songs!!
Off to email you now :)
#1 is one of my favorite songs!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

What a great giveaway! I am going to try and guess in a few. Thanks for the link! I can't believe you guys live in Houston! What a small world!

Beth E. said...

I just emailed my answers...what I had, anyway! Of course, I'm a follower!

Beth E. said...

I'm a blog frog follower, too!

Beth E. said...

By the way...Taylor is adorable. I love her snaggle-tooth grin! And, you're right...she can really sing!

Lee said...

I'm going to listen to these when my mom goes to bed, since I can't put headphones in my computer.
But Taylor's a cutie for sure!

Unknown said...

Before I run off to do my Monday errands...I'm following you too...in case I need another entry..

Unknown said...

..and I have joined the community :)

ok..off I go :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Hmmm... I just had to take a peek and see if someone had success on the songs?

Way to go Kimberly, if you did indeed get them all :o)

Also, I wanted to stop by and let you know that I finally posted about the great awards you so kindly passed on to me :o) And to let you know I have a little of that Blog Awardi-ness for you all! And I actually have a button now... so, would love for you to take a peek and see if you'd like to pick one of 'em up :o)

Blessings & aloha!!

April said...

Ok, Tim, I'm going to have to ask Abby to help me when she gets home from school. She is a singing DIVA! :)

Beth in NC said...

Ok, this is the HONEST truth! My daughter said, "IS that THOMAS?" She thought our cat was meowing! LOL!!!

Kat said...

Ha! That is so CRUEL...I love it!

Funny about your wife and my husband...I guess there is one in every family. I too can't get face book. It might be un PC here in blog world but I don't get twitter either.

Well, I am off to see if I can recognize any of these songs.

Kat

jules said...

I tried, really I did. I listened to them all. I have no idea what she is singing.....