Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And The Winner Is.........

I know I have let these awards get somewhat backed up, and to those of you whom gave them to me my apologies. I had to try really hard to remember who gave them to me. If I miss someone please let me know.





The first award is for showing a great attitude/gratitude toward others. This is an award I have been hoping that I would receive, so I am very grateful now that I have it. It was given to me by Ogladi at Margarita On The Rocks Lots of Salt, so make sure you go by and show her some love.

I would like to give this award to the following blogs in no particular order:

Lee @ Perpetual Burn

Angie @ Seven Clown Circus

Hollie @ The Drama Mama

Keri @ Tyler and Ava's World



Also given to me by Jo at Life's Perfect Picture's is the Life is Grand Award which I must list 5 reasons why my life is grand. As well as the This Blog Practices TLC award. Thanks again Jo, your the best! Make sure you go visit Jo also and show her some love as well.



1. Life is grand because I know Im going to Heaven.

2. Life is grand because God gave me the most wonderful lady in the world to call me wife, and yes I am honored.

3. Life is grand because I have the too best reasons anyone could ever want to be called Dad. Their names are Taylor and Will, and I love them with all my heart.

4. Life is grand because God blessed me with the two best parents anyone could EVER have. I love both of them more than anything, and would do anything for them.

5. My life is grand because now I get to pass these awards on to someone else!

It goes to the following:

Jacquie @ The Middle of Eleven

Amy @ The Arthur Clan

Heather @ The Extraordinary Ordinary

Lyndsay @ The Miller Experience

Jill @ Sneaky Momma

Wibeche @ Beautiful Days


I would also like the above people that received the Grand Award to also receive the TLC award below.




I have also received the Your a Jewel in His Crown award and The Faithful Servant award from Michelle at Circle of Life and Wibeche at Beautiful Days. She is in Norway and has quickly become one of The Forts favorite blogging friends. So stop by and tell her Fort Thompson sent ya!




These two awards go to the following in no particular order:

Christie @ A Sassy Mommas Chatter

Elizabeth @ A Nut in a Nutshell

MckMama @ My Charming Kids

Angie @ Bring the Rain

Kameron @ A Wrinkle in Time

Lisa @ Abiding There

Hollie @ All Things in Moddy

Amy @ Chapters

Keli @ Dream Imagine Live

Lisa @ Rude Manor

The last award I need to give out I received from my friend Carey at Life in the Carpool Lane. So make sure you go by and show her some comment love. Tell her Tim sent ya from The Fort!



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."

So my eight for this award are as follows in no particular order:

Lisa @ Rude Manor

Stephanie @ My Loves Forever

Kayla @ Head Over Heels

Jaysi @ In Bird's Nest

Daphine @ Just Stuff

Jennifer @ Rundpinne

Ogladi @ Margarita/on the Rocks/Lots of Salt

Michele @ Out of the Rut

Thanks again to all of those who has given me these awards!


21 Soldier's saluted this post:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Holy moly! You got some bloggy lovin'!

WTG and congrats to everyone else!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Thanks, Tim :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wowsers...that's alot of awards. Love the grand one...very cool!

Lee said...

Thanks so much for the award, and congrats on all of yours!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

hey there I gave you those two awards there silly!

you are a jewel and faithful servant

lol

Michele said...

Wow! You are truly loved! Thank you for my award (will you tell me how to pick it up? I'm so new at this!) Very honored to be mentioned and I will be bragging about this!

Tim said...

Michelle,

My apologies. You are so right. You gave them to me and then I got them again from Wib. I guess I just remembered hers since I got it last. I need to not keep these things piled up. Especially since my short term memory is obviously HORRIBLE! Lesson learned.

Tim

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Wow...look at all of these awards. This has got to be some type of record. Great for you, Tim. Nothing but the best for one of my most favorite bloggers. :)

-Francesca

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Awwww....thanks so much! This is the first time I have seen this award. Thanks so much!
Congratulations on all of your awards! You are so truly deserving of them all. Thank you for being a bright spot in this world! :)

Amy said...

Thanks Tim! That is so sweet of you! I reciprocated and passed it on :) Cheers! Amy

Daphine said...

Congrats on such great awards! THANKS for giving one to me! It's much appreciated!

Blessings to you!

Kayla said...

Thank you so much! It was my very first one!!

Rune said...

Thank you so much Tim, for thinking of me:)

Wib.

Hollie said...

Wow dude, you're rackin' up the awards!
Thanks so very much for mine!

The Drama Mama said...

No joke, Mister! That's some major bloggy love! Thank you for passing it on!!

Us said...

Love my award!!! Thanks so much for thinking of little ol me! : ) Hugs!

Heather of the EO said...

Why thank you! I appreciate it :)

Claremont First Ward said...

Congrats to you, and thank you so much!

Amy said...

I removed the snake post. They scare the crap outta me. I couldn't handle it!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you. You deserve every award you get and I'm honored you've bestowed one on silly old me. Thank you!!

Jaysi said...

Awwwww....I am honored!!! This is really a very thoughtful award! Thank you Tim! I really appreciate your friendship.