Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordful Wednesday





This is a pic of Taylor and Will only a few days after he was born. I think this may have even been the day we brought him home from the hospital. He was born 8lbs 14 oz. at a month premature. This was a big change from Taylor who was only 6lbs. 6 oz. also a month premature. We are so blessed to have them both and love to look back at old photos to see how much they have changed and grown. As always, we wish they could stay little forever.



Now get on over to Angie's at Seven Clown Circus and do your own Wordful Wednesday.

23 Soldier's saluted this post:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my...that is the most precious picture ever!! You should have entered that in the I Heart Faces contest when the theme was joy...it just exudes from Taylor!!!! :)

Court

April said...

What a sweet photo of your precious children...you have been very blessed! Yes, they grow up in the blink of an eye...my oldest daughter just turned 17 (sniff,sniff)!

Jaysi said...

Tim, that is a priceless capture! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I am going to try to do a little better :)

Kayla said...

This picture just melts my heart!! ADORABLE!

Pam said...

That is absolutely PRICELESS! I wish I had one like that of my angels.

carrhop said...

So sweet!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

You can just see the love in her face. So cute!

Dot O said...

I have a great book on Elements 5 put out by Scott Kelby. He is very clear and easy to follow. I was happy with Elements until a friend who works for a school district convinced me I'd be happier with CS4. He got it at the school rate. Right now, I'm fairly lost and need a big chunk of time to really sink my teeth into it. I think you can be really happy with Elements. The book I have is called "The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers". I got it on Amazon.

Good luck. I"ll visit again!

Nicole O'Dell said...

She looks like she's in absolute heaven!

Beautiful!

Amy said...

Adorable pic. I love kissingkids pictures! Brought a big smile to my face today - thanks :)

Heather of the EO said...

That is the sweetest picture.

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Awww. They do grow way too fast! Super sweet photo.

Amy said...

I nominated you guys for an award:

http://ogladi.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-lemonade-award.html

Cheers! Amy

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh My...this picture is so sweet. What a capture!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Beautiful, cute, cute picture! I can't decide if like it more color or black & white - they are both so beautiful.

Jennifer said...

Oh My goodness, such precious photographs and memories.

Valarie Lea said...

I so hope you have that framed in your house. That is the sweetest picture. :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What precious angels! I can tell that this will be a photo that will be passed down from generation to generation.
Thank you so much for all of the prayers that you directed my way during these past few days. It was so comforting to be to know that others were praying on our behalf. :)
I hope you are feeling much better.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Such a sweet photo...

Rachel said...

Seriously... make sure that photo gets entered in a I Heart Faces one sometime... just precious expressions!

Daphine said...

Priceless!

Rune said...

You so beautiful childeren:)

Wib.

Tyler and Ava said...

Just Beautiful!