Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wonder

Hello all. Its time again for Angie and Amy's I Heart Faces contest. So get on over to the web site by clicking here or on the button below to enter your photograph.




This weeks theme is Wonder. It is an amazing thing to see in the face of a child, and of course mine always seem to have it. Here is my son Will. His thoughts are as follows:


I wonder if they are EVER gonna cut my hair!!

You MUST click this image and enlarge it to appreciate if fully.


49 Soldier's saluted this post:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a precious. precious face!

illahee said...

oh, he looks like a sweetie!!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I love his little blue eyes and blonde hair!! So cute :)

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

That's a great photo! Good wonder shot.

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces

Anonymous said...

Great shot, Tim and you're right. Enlarging it makes it even better! :)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Nice shot, my friend. Looks like you've got "the beast" under control. :) Would you just look at that face? Wow.

I'll write you more later...got speech therapy for Ellis this morning then off to a play date...gotta run!

Court

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I was wondering the same thing about my boys' hair this weekend Tim. Their hair is all poker straight though (without those beautiful curls that your Will has!) Dad finally took them to get their haircuts this weekend. Thank goodness!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Jacquie said...

What a cutie!!

Lauren said...

Awww, how precious. Nothing beats a blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy :o)

Pam said...

I love sweet baby hair. And those gorgeous blue eyes just melt your heart!

Great picture. Good luck.

Have a great week,
Pam

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

OH i LOVE THAT PIOCTURE HE IS SO WONDERING WHEN IS MY DADDY GONNA STOP TAKING PICTURES LOL.

OH TIM MY PARENTS GOT MY SISTER AND i the love dare well she got the husbands the love dare diary fot them to do just like caleb.

Amy said...

You're not going to cut it, are you?!?!

Melinda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE his curls...don't cut it!!! And his expression is too cute!

Melinda B

Unknown said...

Great photo! I love your blog too! Nice to meet you :)

Southern MiddleAged Queen Bee said...

Precious little blonde haired boy.

Unknown said...

he is a beautiful kiddo! :-) I love those eyes and that gorgeous hair - great picture!

Rachel said...

Now THAT is adorable.

How the heck do you pick between your two sweet kids?!?! They are both so photogenic. Taking turns, I guess :)

Angela said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! He looks so innocent.

April said...

If that isn't a punkin pie, I don't know what is! Just look at those curls!

Rune said...

A cute little boy:)

Rune

Anonymous said...

Don't you DARE cut his hair Tim. It is GORGEOUS just the way it is, all those blond blond curls. He is precious!!

Ratliffs said...

What a great picture!! Love the curly blond hair!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your picture of wonder. He is too adorable for words and totally wonder filled!

Unknown said...

What a precious face! I love this pic!!

Randi said...

He is SO adorable! Great photo!

Drew said...

His hair is so sweet. You have got to love those curls. I don't think I'd ever cut his hair! :)

Tim said...

Wow! I didnt expect all the concern over my sons hair. Although if I would have thought it thru I couldnt have guessed it.

The answer is no we are NOT cutting his hair! Maybe a slight trim from time to time, but not cutting it. It is too cute the way it is and we have had it short before but all the curls fell out.

Tim

Jennifer said...

Oh my he is adorable and I love his hair!

Christi said...

So sweet! Love the curls.

Melissa Miller said...

Has anyone told you you that you were blessed with an angel face baby?

He is beyond GORGEOUS! :)

Melissa Miller said...

Has anyone told you you that you were blessed with an angel face baby?

He is beyond GORGEOUS! :)

Melissa Miller said...

Has anyone told you you that you were blessed with an angel face baby?

He is beyond GORGEOUS! :)

Melissa Miller said...

Hs anyone ever told you that you were blessed with an angel face baby?

He is GORGEOUS!!!! ;)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great photo and it captures the theme so well!

Hollie said...

Will is adorable and so is his hair!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture, very cute.

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so stinkin cute. Oh my goodness. doll baby!

Keri said...

Oh my, I enlarged the picture and those gorgeous eyes popped out at me! Goodness gracious, this little man of your is too darn cute for words! Awesome photo! Love it.

Lee said...

His eyes are so beautiful!

Daphine said...

Oh my GOODNESS! He is such a cutie!!!!

Elyse said...

LOVE those sweet blue eyes :)
~Elyse~

glam R baby said...

So cute and YES...enlarging it makes it that much better!! XOXO

Carebear said...

adorable. And love the caption. I say "Never"! The hair is great, no need for a cut IMHO!

Julie Rivera said...

Love that little half smile! I think his cuteness is directly proportional to the hair. :)

Melinda said...

LOL - I love the caption you put with this photo; but please don't cut that beautiful blond curly hair. Too cute!

TidyMom said...

OMG when I clicked to enlarge the picture!!...oh WOW!! what a cutie and beautiful picture!!

~TidyMom

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

What a great picture! And a fun photo round up, I put one up as well :)

Kameron said...

Don't do it!! Keep the curls for as long as possible!

LaTonya Yvette said...

Adorable! Don't cut his hair.