Saturday, February 7, 2009

Get Cha Some of This!

The following is a post that a really good friend of mine put up on her blog right after winning the I heart faces competition this week.

We won!
I say "we" won because, yes I did take the picture so I am the photographer who won with my shot, but goodness gracious, my little one's eyes helped me out quite a bit on this one! It certainly helps the photographer a ton when they have a beautiful subject. And I'm not biased at all. : )
Check it out:
http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/06/week-4-top-ten-kids.html
Oh and good prediction over at
Fort Thompson. He predicted over a week ago that I would win the "Eyes" week with a picture of Reagan.


The reason it is so significant to my blog (as well as the reason I am sharing it) is because a few weeks ago I predicted when I saw that this past weeks theme would be "the eyes have it" that she would win with a shot of her daughter Reagan.

So guess what? She won with a picture of her daughter Reagan! I am SOOOOOO happy for her and wanted to brag for her a little bit because she deserves it.

Lindsay is a professional photographer who I met when coaching her daughter Mackenzie a while back. Her blog is The Miller Experience so go by and Congratulate her by leaving a comment and tell her Tim sent ya from Fort Thompson! Come on show her some love she's my bud! I'm gonna see who does and doesn't. :)

Her company's name is Bella Bleu and you can check out some of her work there if you like. She does a great job! She has photographed my daughter Taylor, and my most prized gift from coaching was a picture she took of me and my assistant coach while on the field that was put in a shadow box with a very nice thank you message.

So make sure to stop by her blog, tell her I sent you, and show her some love for winning. Trust me, you DON'T want to miss a view of this little girl. If you think she is the most beautiful thing, its because she is. Pictures don't do her justice though until you have seen those eyes in person. They literally melt my heart.

7 Soldier's saluted this post:

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so neat. Her eyes were gorgeous.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

What beautiful eyes!!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

How cool is it that you predicted she would win? :)
Those are some big, beautiful eyes. What an angel.

Anonymous said...

Her eyes are absolutely lovely! You're right!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Good call on her eyes! I left her a comment...you forced me to. :)

Heather Grindstaff said...

thanks for following!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you predicted that! Those eyes are amazing right? WOWSER