Sunday, February 8, 2009

A VERY Sad Day



Tears fill my eyes as I write this post:

Today baby Cora lost her fight with cancer and went to be with Jesus. Please continue to pray for this dear family who just lost their only child. Feel free to go by their blog and leave your condolences.

This is one of those times where we as a blogger community can come together in prayer for this family and ask that God grant them peace and comfort as they deal with this loss. Please pray for them.

13 Soldier's saluted this post:

Courtney and the Boys said...

My heart just aches for them, Tim. Just aches. I've been in prayer for them constantly over the last couple of weeks and will certainly continue for Joel and Jess. I pray they feel a peace that surpasses all understanding. God bless them in this new journey...

Courtney

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying for their family.

Anonymous said...

I was commenting on this earlier at Courtney's place. It's so devastating and the only thing we can do is pray that God gives them everything they need to get through it.

Kayla said...

How awful!! I'm headed over there now to let them know that I will be praying for them! Thank you so much for posting this, otherwise I may not have ever known!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

This broke my heart when I read about this earlier this morning.:(

Daphine said...

Definitely praying for this precious family! I will have to read up on their story when I am stronger to handle it though. Thanks for sharing this!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such a sad time.

Amy said...

This is so sad. I left a note.

Nicole O'Dell said...

How horrible. It makes me want to sweep all my kids into my arms and hold them close.

Sigh.

Michele said...

I'm absolutely heartbroken for this family and will say a prayer definetly. It really makes you stop and be still in the blessings of life and praise God for every moment He gives us. She is such a beautiful little girl.

Jennifer said...

This breaks my heart. I will indeed be praying for the family.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Just so ya know...we both just left comments on Stephanie's blog at the EXACT SAME TIME (5:28 am) (really 8:28 am here). How cool are we? :)

Court

Jade Bordeaux said...

Oh my, What a precious little angel. I can't write without crying. My heart goes out to this family. They are in my thoughts and prayers!
When I firt read your blog, it reminded me of a song that spoke VOLUMES to me, about such a heartbreaking experience. You may have already heard it, (I am sure you love her, if you dont already). I love the ARtist who preforms it.
Please visit:
http://www.christian-music-lyrics-for-daily-devotions.com/held.html