Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Heart Faces Entry



This is my entry for the I heart faces contest this week. The theme is the eyes have it. I hope you enjoy the photo, it was taken of Will when he was a baby. We were at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and it was time to eat!

7 Soldier's saluted this post:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Those boys sure love their food, don't they? :) Cute!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Sandy said...

What a sweet face!
Have a great day!
Sandy

carrhop said...

So cute!!

Blessings!

Dot O said...

Cute photos! Love that food face!!!

I saw your note at Angie's site about Photoshop and the lack of a how-to manual.

I just got CS4 about two months ago. I also ordered a book by Deke McClelland on CS4 as it came highly recommended by a friend. It comes with a DVD that guides you through various steps.

I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

Very cute one!

Nicole O'Dell said...

So cute! Good luck!

He & Me + 3 said...

Gorgeous eyes...He is so cute!