Monday, February 23, 2009

I Heart Faces B&W



It's that time again. Time to get over to Amy and Angie's I Heart Face's blog and enter your picture.



This is a shot I took of my niece just the other day in their backyard. I cropped it to change the angle, and of course made it black and white. I hope you enjoyed it! Now head on over to I Heart Faces to see other great photos.

25 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful and I especially love her little teeth. :)

Rune said...

Beautiful girl:)

Wib.

Aspiemom said...

Beautiful girl and great shot!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, she's just beautiful and what a wonderful shot!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

great job there cowboy!

Unknown said...

Your niece is a doll! Nice cropping and tilting and coler removing : ).

Melinda said...

Great photo. I love the cropping!

Unknown said...

Love how you cropped this! Stunning! :)

Carebear said...

Very nice. Like the eyes and how she's looking outside the frame. Creates interest. Good job!

Melinda said...

Tim - I answered your questions on my blog but then thought maybe you wouldn't check that again. So here I am : ) I edited my photos using my free 30-day trial of Photoshop CS 4 and then also some Pioneer Woman actions and Coffee Shop actions. Hope that helped! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Katarina said...

She is precious. I wonder what she was thinking, her eyes are very expressive.

He & Me + 3 said...

BEE-U-T-Ful...OH my. SHe is precious.

Randi said...

This is a really nice photo! I like the way you cropped it, and the black and white looks great! :)

TidyMom said...

Awe this is a great picture! your niece is beautiful!!

~TidyMom

Amanda said...

amazing!

Rachel said...

Aww - sweet. Love her expression!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Love the way you`ve cropped the photo. And your niece is so cute :)

Unknown said...

Great photo!! I love the look in her eyes. Found you on Sited and Blogged.

Ohilda said...

Just beautiful! I love the little rosebud lips.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Beautiful pic, Tim. I love that gleam in her eyes...

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Beautiful.. Love the crop and angle. I am learning so much from this contest...

Dot O said...

Great entry! She's adorable!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous photo! I love the crop!

Keri said...

Beautiful photo!

Carebear said...

Welcome back to the Faces fun! We've missed ya. This is an absolutely adorable picture. I bet mommy treasures it!