Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday





1. I am so thankful that I am finally getting over this flu. At least I think maybe I am, it has kicked my butt!

2. I am thankful that God has answered so many prayers lately especially those bloggy friends of mine who have had scares with their kids.

3. I am also thankful for the really great news my wife got the other day.

4. I am thankful that my wife bought me a Wii Fit. She obvioulsy wants me to lose some weight, so therefore I will take her up on it. Anything for my wife. By the way this Wii Fit game don't play. Its not just a game, its a REAL workout. God help me on this one.

Now get on over to Nicole's at What a Trip and get your Thankful Thursday on! Tell her Tim sent ya!

26 Soldier's saluted this post:

jennifer said...

thanks for visiting my blog!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great list, Tim!

I hope Carey's news was REALLY good!

And, WTG on the Wii fit. I've heard it can kick your butt!

Elyse said...

GREAT list...thanks for sharing :)
~Elyse~

April said...

Awesome list, Tim...so glad you're FINALLY on the road to recovery! Did you happen to get the flu shot and just got a different strain of it? I haven't had the flu in years...knock on wood!

So, are you pleased with Wii Fit? I've heard pros and cons about it.

Hope your Thursday is awesome!

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you are feeling better too. I am getting the wii fit tomorrow. Can't wait to feel the burn. LOL

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

glad you are feeling bw=etter i tell you this flu was a killer this winter emma atill has a bit of a cough and a runny nose.

the will fit man it works just do nor beat up teh screen ok when it continues to tell you to balance lol

do the tennis bowling it is soi fun kick boxing

oh you sholuld feel sore when finished .lol we all did after we tried ezch game out!


good news huh hmmmmmm. daddy

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ok sit down grab a cup of joe, coca or tea kidding

oh my .. ok my husband brought me my first dslr it was a canon xsi the other day , well brought that baby home and I had a hard time figuring out the system of the canon , misty and courtney and mck mama all have canons don't get me wrong they werte all great however it was not for me, I could not figure out the screen and wanted something a bit easier and may be with more features. the 40 d of canon is what I was looking to buy cause mac mam said they were awesome , however they were all sold out.

the 5 d looks amazing it has a lot of features and if you are a pro like your self it would take great pictures . but that was a bit pricy for me at this economic time and being new to the whole dslr thingy not for me.

I saw it they call it teh beast.

I took a vote last week scroll down to the voye of the nikon and so many of my friends said nikon over canon,


not because cute aston kutcher supports them or has the d90 like me or does the commericals get the picture ok moving on this baby oh my has every thing , from it own phot shop to color editing to viedo -d movies first dslr to carrie that ok plus for me i love to vied stuff. and the picture clarity is amazing..

once I learn more and how to download I will put a post upo .. happy as can be like my friend stef said the second i saw the video I was shooting.

I love the nikon d90 amazing camers every thing is ther in it that I need . photo editing viedo color, b& w humm my favoriite , you name it teh colors are so vivd.

I'm still learning however I an inlove with this new baby I even named her SWEET PEA lol cause she is sweet and every thing that comes out of her is sweet.

so it depends on what you are looking for and price wise..

what sales you gety, with the 5d it has a huge mega pix difference a what 21 I THINK NOT SURE I have a 12.3 but with the lenes that does not matter


awesome.

so it really depends on what features you asre looking for and time wise I'm pressed for time being that rellas birthjday party is sunday.


talk soon aNY OTHER QUESTIONS FELL FREE ANY TIME TO ASK ..

i WAS THE SAME WAY TRUST ME.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

Helolo wear did my comment go well i hope it did not get lost.

Us said...

Great list! Glad you are feeling better! Wii is a blast!

Rachel said...

So... don't leave us hanging! We need a post about Carey's great news! :)

And good luck with that little monster (AKA Wii Fit)... if you remember, my sweet mother KNOCKED ME OUT her first round boxing. Does that say a lot about us or what? Wait, don't answer that.

Glad you're feeling better. Though I'm not so sure if the Wii isn't gonna kick your butt as bad too (don't do the lunges your first time out... just trust me on this if you want to be able to walk this week).

Nikki B. said...

i LOVE me some wii fit! i'm the hula-hooping champ in my house! get some!!

glad you're feeling better, bubbles!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

So glad you are feeling better! Have fun with your Wii Fit!

Cheryl Lage said...

Glad you are feeling better -- and that you've got a wife who wants you fit and well! :) Great list!

Emily said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! you have a beautiful family:) And a great blog!!

Courtney and the Boys said...

What was Carey's news? Glad it was good!

My hubby likes to watch me hula hoop on the Wii Fit. (Wink) ...and you're right...you certainly can get a good workout from it! :)

Court

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Great list. I'm so glad you're feeling better, and I'm happy for you that your family got good news. I feel like we need some good news soon. About the Wii Fit... I got one for Christmas, and I'm just exploring it now. I think it's a real work out too!

Unknown said...

I can't get on a wii fit. I heard it kind of makes fun of you. If a machine makes fun of me I would be SO sad. I can't handle that : ). I am going to go on a walk today though. No one to make fun of me out there... Your thankful lists are great!

Sole said...

Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. You have a lovely blog and beautiful family!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Great things to be thankful for!

Now onto pancakes..just normal pancake mix..even the one you shake in the bottle and 3 to 4 drops of red dye..WOILA! Pink pancakes!
-sandy toe

Jennifer said...

Those are wonderful things to be grateful for.

Also, thank you for the award, it is up on my blog.

Jennifer
http://www.rundpinne.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Great list! Glad you are feeling better! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Jennifer said...

Hi Tim!

I saw you post (thanks!) and wanted to answer. Ogladi at Margarita on the rocks Lots of Salt, is Amy. :)

Thank you for leaving such sweet comments on my blog. I love visiting here, seeing your beautiful family and reading your upbeat, inspiring posts.

Lee said...

Have fun with the wiifit! Hopefully it helps you out. I've heard from a lot of people that it's not as great as a real workout.

Stephanie said...

OOOOO, I am so jealous, I want a Wii Fit!
Great list!

Steph

Anonymous said...

You lucky man with that Wii Fit. You've got yourself a challenge now. I hope you have fun with it!

Lane said...

Glad to see you're better too. Right now I'm thankful that might muscle relaxers for my back are working. I'm with you on the 'Stros versus Braves game...one that I also thought was great was in the eighties when the Astros lost to the mets...the Mets go up by one in extra innings..the Astros tie it...they go up by three...the astros tie it.

It was edge of your seat madness.

---Lane