Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!




It was NOT me who while watching the Super Bowl commercials laughed at a real funny one, and because I still have the flu my laugh caused me to cough and projectile launch a wad of phlegm across the room nearly missing the head of a kid.

It was NOT my 2 year old whom I found while playing in the backyard totally NAKED! NO WAY that was NOT one of my kids. Must have been some stray that jumped my fence. Yeah, that's what it was!

It was also NOT the referees in the BIG GAME who missed call after call to practically give the game to Pitiful town. Sorry Steeler fans I still love ya!

And it was also not me who allowed my daughter to play with he neighborhood kids yesterday even though she was grounded because she said "but DaaaaauhDeee" and I felt it a good chance to watch the Super Bowl uninterrupted. No way NOT ME!

Now get on over to MckMama's and check out the rest of the Not Me's!

23 Soldier's saluted this post:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! I hate to admit that I cracked up a bit reading about your 'man part'...
Happy Monday!

Rune said...

Love your "not me monday".

I hope you are feeling better.
We still pray for you.

Blesses from Norway.

Kimber B Photography said...

Oooohhhhh, your poor man part. Great list. Happy Monday!

He & Me + 3 said...

ATleast you didn't cough so hard you peed yourself like some other blogging friend of mine. LOL
The bathroom and jalapenos..baa haa..I am busting up.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Holy Moses. You did NOT just write about your burning "man part", phlegm flying across the room, or a stray naked kid in your back yard!

You must be on the mend!!!

HA! Very funny, my friend, and good to have you back. :)

court

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

oh NO you didn't!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you are so funny! I feel sorry for you yet can't help but laugh at the same time. ;)

Jo said...

I am rolling with laughter!! That is an awesome list!

To answer your question, I don't use Photoshop Elements but I know there has to be a way to change the contrast of the sepia. I have some friends who use PSE so I will try to find out for you!

Jo

Nicole O'Dell said...

So glad you are back to your old self...but I have a question about the first one...

You said, "...nearly missing the head of a kid." does that mean you hit him with a wad of phlegm? Ewwwwwww!

:)

Leah said...

eewww. this is definitely a man post. ;)

Valarie Lea said...

Hahahhaha that was hilarious!

carrhop said...

Hee hee! I myself have found a few 'clothing optional' kids playing in the backyard from time to time...

Blessings!

April said...

This was so great...hope you're feeling much better these days and no more phlegm flies across the room! LOL!

Claremont First Ward said...

Isn't it funny how much children love to play in the nude?

Elyse said...

Cracking me up while reading...love the last but daddddy one! Happy Monday :)
~Elyse~

Misty Rice said...

Hey that some visuals for you now. Sounds like you are feeling much better. Hope you are staying warm! Wait if your child was outside playing, oops I mean your neighbors or stray or any kid for that matter was outside playing NAKED, it cant be that cold.

LOL

Tiffany said...

Soo good to hear you are doing much better, Tim! Yea!! Now, if we can just get you to keep your nekked kids from running around out of doors we'll be just fine. :) Sorry I've been so busy lately. We're less than 2 weeks from our move, fun stuff!!!

XOXOXO
Tiff

Pam said...

Yeah, I'm all about getting rid of a kid at times, too. When it serves my own purpose, of course.

Oh, I meant to say that I never do those things. My bad!

Have a great week,
Pam

Mary said...

If it makes you feel better I had to lure my 3 year old sister inside when she decided to dance naked in the FRONT yard wearing only her black sunday shoes...I was only 5 at the time, but my mom was in the shower.

amanda said...

LOVE it very funny. i'm sure my kids will be naked in the yard at some point...i'm just glad we live in the country!!

Pam said...

You guys are awesome!

I JUST tweeted about how thrilled I am with all of my new blogger groupies.

Y'all officially following me is not because you feel sorry for me or maybe that last tweet guilted you into it, is it?

Because I'll totally take it--whichever one it is! Wow, you may even like me. Hope that the case.

I was just shutting it down for the evening when I saw it. You've made my night. It's prayertime and bedtime so I've got to go!

Thanks again guys. See ya around.

Pam

Keri said...

What is it about 2 year olds wanting to be naked all the time? We went through that phase in our house too.

Great not me's :)

Rachel said...

Ok, I must have missed the man part... ?!?!

What's up with clothing-optional kids??? I had a little sibling like that and it embarrassed the heck outta me :)

Too funny!