Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day at the Park

The other day we were all free due to a holiday except Taylor who was in school because she needed to make up some days due to Hurricane Ike. So we took advantage of some time alone with Will and took him to the park. I used this chance to get familiar with my new camera (more on that later) a Canon EOS 5D Mark II.

So we enjoyed our time playing on all the playgrounds as did Will. Sorry that there aren't more to show you, but I am still trying to figure out how to compress the files the right way. It shoots a 21.1 megapixel file which is over 10MB and takes forever to download. So I hope you enjoy the photos!


Will

Will

Will

Will

Will

Will

Will

Will

43 Soldier's saluted this post:

forever folding laundry said...

Very fun! The pics are great.

Rune said...

Awesome pictures:)

Wib.

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Will is such a cutie pie!!!!
Great Pics!!

I got Hubby a Canon something something last year when we got married and he took some awesome shots during our honeymoon.

I'm thinking about giving him a gift certificate for a photographing class.

April said...

Tim~
If he isn't the cutest little thing! I know you are one proud poppa! Great job!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, he is so precious!

Unknown said...

Looks like he had a blast! He is ADORABLE! Have fun with the new camera...

He & Me + 3 said...

Those pictures were awesome...were they with your new camera? Great captures! Love that sweet boys face!

Nikki B. said...

great pix! i'm hoping for one of those for mother's day!

what a gorgeous boy!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Awesome pics...of course, it doesn't hurt that your subjects are ADORABLE!

How'd you get the frames on your pics? So cute.

Court

lmt1073 said...

Very good pics.... i think you have your hands on a great camera!

Pam said...

Great pics. Love the one one of Will going down the corkscrew slide!

Yes, you definitely must elaborate on the new gear. I want a new one but cannot justify it right now. Plus I really don't have time to learn to use anything new either. Hope you're enjoying it!

Have a great one,
Pam

TidyMom said...

Oh those are GREAT!! He's just adorable!!

Can't wait to hear about the camera - I'm hoping to get one this summer!!

~TidyMom

Amy said...

Tim, Will is beautiful. It looks like y'all had a great time. I love getting to spend time with my girls individually.

Chasing Him,
Amy

Dot O said...

Tim, you got some great shots despite not knowing how to compress the images. I thought my 8.1 megapixel produced a large photo. Yours must be absolutely ginormous!!!

He's adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous! I could stare at his picture all day! Sweet sweet boy!!
Good pictures too, I need a new camera BAD. Your pictures are so clear.

Jacquie said...

Those little blonde curls are adorable. I so want a NICE camera!

Jacquie said...

Those little blonde curls are adorable. I so want a NICE camera!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Beautiful pics. Love that one of Will and Mommy!

Kayla said...

Great pics!! He is too stinkin cute!!!!!

Aspiemom said...

What a cutie!!!! The pictures are GREAT! Keep having fun with that new camera!

Aspiemom said...

What a cutie!!!! The pictures are GREAT! Keep having fun with that new camera!

Lauren said...

Those pictures are AMAZING!!!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh man looks like ya'll had some serious fun!!!! Looks like the new camera is working well, but I know what you mean about taking huge pics and having to resize its such a pain in the booty!
Happy Wednesday...oh yeah, who won the blog makeover??? Please say me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Abigail

The Drama Mama said...

YAY!!...you got the pictures big! Love them all! And it doesn't hurt that your subject is just too cute!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Beautiful Pictures! I want your camera!!! lol

Tim said...

Dot your right. It is a very big file. This camera shoots a 21.1 megapixle image, and most files are over 10MB in size. I am still in the process of learning how to compress images amongst many other things. Once I figure out how to use this camera right you will see some incredible images!

Tim

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

awesome pics Tim-bo

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

Oh my gosh, he is so adorable :) I bet he had so much fun getting some alone time with you guys and all the attention!

amanda said...

love the pictures! so cute. trying hard not to be jealous of the new camera! how blessed are you!?!?

Michele said...

The pictures were so good! How did you get him to sit still? My boys are always all over the place! He is so precious!

Brittany Ann said...

He is so cute!

Claremont First Ward said...

I especially LOVE that first shot.

Rachel said...

Adorable! Love the ones of him peeking through at you! And those curls and eyes are gonna make him one little heartbreaker!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I am saving up for my new camera. I hope to get a cannon also. Priorities...gotta pay off the car before I get out of the Navy :)

Keri said...

Cute pics!

And apparently you have like, the best camera in the history of the universe, lol. I'm a Nikon girl, but all of my Canon photographer friends are going nuts over the Mark II. Lucky you! :)

Tyler and Ava said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jaysi said...

Fantastic pics Tim!! Way to go! Your son is so stinking cute!!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Aren't you seriously loving that new camera! You are doing great. :)

Kameron said...

I love his curls! It is giving me strength to not cut my boy's hair. I love his curls, but some days they are so unruly!!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

He is sooo cute! What adorable photos. I love his hair and such pretty eyes. Looks like ya'll had a fun day.

Christy said...

Great photo's!! I haven't been here for a couple weeks, my husband's home for R&R so we've been enjoying our time together as a family!

I just got a new Canon Rebel XSI a couple of days ago! I am excited to take it outside and use it and get some great natural light photo's. So far I've only taken a few inside and just trying to learn all Ican about it!

Kathleen W. said...

He is so adorable! I love those blonde curls, and your photography skills are great!

Kimberly said...

Tim, are you loving the new camera? Im sorry I've been MIA but I was so excited to come check out the pictures you have posted. They are great. Your son is so cute:) I love the one of you looking through the blue tube at his face. Looks like you jumped right back on that bike, huh? Looking forward to all the pictures you will be posting:)