Saturday, February 28, 2009

This is Weird!

I was tagged this week by my one of Fort Thompsons new bloggy friends Cascia @ Healthy Moms. She is so sweet and I have enjoyed reading her blog.

Normally I am no big fan of getting tagged, probably just like I dont care much for getting forwards in my email. However this tag fits me perfect as I have allot of weird hidden in this body.

It goes like this:

I am to name 6 things that are weird about myself. Then I am to tag 6 new people to forward this tag onto. Then all I must do is comment to them that they have been tagged, so here goes.

1. I have been known to make funny faces at myself in the mirror for no apparent reason and sometimes for long periods of time. (Oh I know Im getting questions on that one)

2. I can spend hours singing the High School Musical songs with my daughter. We have all the CD's too.

3. If the toilet paper doesnt hang off of the front of the roll, I freak out.

4. I make funny faces and sounds so my kids will laugh and it doesnt matter where we are when I do it. My kids laughter and happiness trumps what others think about me everytime.

5. I put Tobascco hot sauce on almost everything. Some think thats weird.

6. If I must go into a public restroom I always open the door with a paper towell before leaving.

Ok so lets hear about what makes you weird. Here are the six people that I am tagging whom I think would be good candidates.

Courtney @ Courtney and The Boys
Jo @ Life's Perfect Pictures
Jill @ Sneaky Momma
Nikki @ Life as We Know It
Kameron @ A Wrinkle in Time
Elizabeth @ A Nut in a Nutshell

22 Soldier's saluted this post:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I totally agree with you on #3. TP draped over the front over the roll is a must. :)
Oh, I love being tagged! Thanks!

Liz said...

You are too funny! My husband makes funny faces at my kids when they get hurt to take their mind off of the pain....they always crack up!

Unknown said...

My Grandpa put tabasco sauce on everything, so now I'll think of him everytime I visit you. And I'm a front toilet paper hanger, too.

Unknown said...

Oh your funny Tim ~ I gotta say I agree and do the same as you on #5 and #6 (icky poo!)but ~ I FREAK out if the t.p. IS on the top! For me #3 has got to be on the bottom! That's a good tag...

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Tim, You are hilarious!
I always enjoy reading your tags.

I have to tell you am breathing a sigh of relief you did not tag me for this one though. HEHE!
I totally agree about public bathroom doors... ICKY!

Thanks so much for checking out my new blog makeover. I do appreciate it.

Have a blessed Sunday.
~Melissa :)

feather k said...

TP HAS to be on the top...I have even changed it at other people's homes...so I guess that makes me a freak...err...freak out too :)

mama's smitten said...

You don't sound weird ! You sound like a good daddy! BTW, I can relate with public restrooms too !

Veronica Lee said...

I'm with mama's smitten. I don't think you're at all weird, just a wonderful dad!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Okay. #6 is just plain smart {I also turn off the water with a paper towel}. #1 has me intrigued. I think you should take a photo :)

Anonymous said...

3. If the toilet paper doesnt hang off of the front of the roll, I freak out.

Do you know how many times I've been in a friend/relative's bathroom and changed the roll so the paper hangs from the front? It's like, if I don't do it, I feel off kilter lol

Nicole O'Dell said...

You know what's weird...the toilet paper thing. I've never found someone who HAS to have the toilet paper hanging down the back of the roll. It's either that they HAVE to have it front or they don't care how it is. Never the back. I wonder why.

I agree with the photo of your funny faces. Video would be even better. SECRET video footage would be even better!

Pam said...

Amen on the toilet paper hanging over the FRONT of the roll AND using a paper towel to open the nasty public potty door.

For the ones with the hand driers- I use my shirt to open the door. Guess I'm weird, too! Welcome to the club.

Brimful Curiosities said...

I was unaware of some of the things I tend to do until I had kids and they started copying me. Like singing in the bathroom while looking in the mirror. I do the same thing with paper towels in public restrooms.

Not really into Tobascco hot sauce though!

Lauren said...

Too funny, loved this!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found you through both SITS and E-Card!

I can't totally relate to number 3 and 6! I'm kinda OCD like that. But not so much on the hot sauce thing because more than anything, I'm a total wimp!

Hope you have an awesome Sunday!Q I'll definitely be back!

Anonymous said...

You sound like a fun dad! And I totally do the paper towel to open the door thing too and then I go one step further and use hand sanitizer. Germs...ick!

Unknown said...

That tobasco sauce thing is kind of wierd : ). I can't have it on anything at all. Nothing. Just typing the word made my tongue burn : ).

LOVE that you make wierd noices and faces for the kids. You are the best dad!

Anonymous said...

I sing many HSM, HM, and ICarly songs as if they are the country songs I listen to all day :) Many of people look at me strange because I know the words! LOL :)

Aspiemom said...

We must all be weird. I fall under #3 & #6, my husband falls under #5.

Thanks for the laugh, Tim!

Michele said...

Loved the list and #3 isn't weird - it's right! I also wish everyone did #6 so I could relax about where people's hands have been!

Anonymous said...

I'm with on the paper towels. Too many people don't wash! Cascia tagged me too so I can do it once and cover both bases! :)

Mommy In Pink said...

Okay, the toilet paper thing was hiliarous! Great blog by the way!