Saturday, February 21, 2009

PLEASE PRAY! Update!!!

Hello all,

Thanks so much Hollie for posting in my absence. That means more than you will ever know.

The prayers from all of you have been so appreciated. Will is doing fine now as there was never really that much of any worry. It just didn't seem that way at first after speaking with the pediatricians office on the phone.

If you would like more details on the events of Will yesterday you can click on his link either in the navbar at the top, or his pic in the sidebar. Both will link you to his page.

I also would like to thank Lisa Rude @ Rude Manor who is one of our good friends for picking up Taylor from school while we were at the ER yesterday. She is such a good friend and is always there when we need her. Thanks Lisa!

Again thank you so much for your prayers. We love you all very much.

Tim



Hi Guys!! This is Hollie from Drama Mama Designs! I posted about a prayer request on my blog yesterday afternoon, and Tim commented and then left a prayer request of his own. Since I had all of his info from the blog makeover, I decided to 'break in' (with his permission, of course!) to his blog and ask that you guys pray for his family!

Evidently yesterday Will got into the kids vitamins and ingested around 150-160 of them. As of yesterday evening they had been at the hospital for some time. I really don't have any other info. Not sure if they came home last night, but seeing how he hasn't updated makes me wonder if they are still there? Regardless, please pray that Will makes a very quick recovery and if they are not home, that they will be soon!

We are praying for your entire family, Tim!!!!! Please update us when you can!!

40 Soldier's saluted this post:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Praying! And waiting for good news.

Sandy said...

I did that as a child too! It was very scary! I'm praying that everything is okay.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys. I hope all is well this morning. I am sure you are whooped, hopefully you can find some peace once you are home with your boy.

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Praying and hoping all is well with Will!

Thanks for letting us know Hollie.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Hope all is all right...and thinking good thoughts for Will...

Tyler and Ava said...

Praying for you guys!

Michele said...

I will be praying and waiting for the good news that Will is better.

These Are The Days said...

Prayers for Will!! I must say your blog looks great, so dang cute. I will look forward to reading your post on your Fireproof Bible study. Good luck with Will keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Praying for beautiful little Will. I feel like I know yall, I'm very concerned. I'll be checking your site all day today waiting for an update. Let us know when yall are home. Love you Will!!!!

amanda said...

praying everything turns out okay. what a scary thing to have to deal with. yikes!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh no! I'm definitely in prayer for you guys! Thanks, Hollie, for posting this.

courtney

Misty Rice said...

Oh man thats scary..... please keep us posted and we are praying.

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

praying, praying, praying diligently

Valarie Lea said...

Oh my gosh! That is awful, praying for that little guy and all of the Thompsons.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I am so sorry I missed this yesterday!
I am thrilled that little Will is going to be okay. I swear we have poison control on speed dial around here. Our little ones have ingested tums, hand sanitizer and most recently tea tree oil. Luckily all were harmless and in little doses that required no medical attention.
I can only imagine how scary that must have been for you yesterday.

Rune said...

We will pray.

Rune

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

tIM THAT IS SCARY BUT HE WILL BE OK I'M SURE JUST A BIT MORE ENIGERIZED LIKE THE BUNNY oi HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOUR FAMILY i'LL KEEP WILL ON MY PRAYERS AND KEEEP US POSTED!

Lauren said...

Soooo glad Will is doing okay, Tim :o)

Jacquie said...

Scary! I'm glad things worked out.

The Drama Mama said...

I have been praying for all of you! I'm so glad to hear it ended up being easier than expected...I can only imgine what that phone call did to you (I probably would've p'd in my pants!!...did I say that out loud?).

I hope today has been a much quieter day!!! Prayers!

Nikki B. said...

awwww bubbles...glad bam-bam is okay!

(on the off chance that they were flinstone vitamins...i thought that might be an appropriate nickname!)

hope the rest of your weekend is GREAT!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

So glad that Will is okay. Whew!! Crazy little guy to eat so many vitamins.

April said...

Hey Tim~
Just read what happened to Will...how frightening that must have been! I'm so very glad to hear that he is alright...praise God!

Liz said...

Glad to hear Will is ok...been reading and not replying for awhile, and just wanted to let you know we are praying for Will.
Also wanted to thank-you for the well wishes re: the pregnancy...it was quite a surprise for us and it is still sinking in....5 kids under 8, shew...but I wouldn't change anything..I love my big family!

Lee said...

I'm so glad to hear that he is alright. That sounds so scary! You should lock them up next time so he doesn't make the same mistake again.

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad that he is ok. That is an answer to prayers.

Tim said...

Thanks so much to all of you for your prayers during our scare with Will. Your outpouring of love and support will never be forgotten.

You all are always in our prayers.

Fort Thompson

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear Will is okay. How scary that must have been.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Oh, Tim, I am so sorry to read about what happened to Will. I see that you have commented on this post, so I hope that means you and your family are home tonight.

Be well.

-Wenda

Brittany Ann said...

So glad Will's well. Thank you Lord!

Brittany Ann said...

So glad Will's well. Thank you Lord!

Rune said...

Hi Tim.

We will Watch for it. Thank you so much.

Blessings

Rune og Wib.

Kathleen W. said...

Oh my goodness, I just came over here after you left me a kind comment, and was shocked at what I read! I hope little Will is doing well. That must have been so scary for you all.

Keri said...

I've had plenty of ER visits with my son and I know how heart retching they can be. Glad to hear Will is doing good. That's fantastic news! God bless.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh my goodness, that is so scary! I'm glad to hear that he is doing better now.

Anonymous said...

You put in some ER time too? I am so sorry. I'm glad it all turned out ok but how terrifying that must have been. You are always in my prayers, Tim, and now I have an extra excuse to put in a prayer of praise and thanks!

Leah said...

I'm here in Texas, but going home tomorrow. Just saw your baby vitamin story. Wow. I'm so glad things are good. God is good.

Tiffany said...

Tim, sooo relieved to read that all is okay with Will. I can't tell you how scared I was to learn what had happened when I jumped on the computer for a few minutes tonight. SOO thankful he is well. Hugs and big Smoochies to him!
Tiff

TidyMom said...

oh no!! I was gone all weekend, so I'm just getting to this post, but I'm glad little Will is just fine!!

~TidyMom

Nicole O'Dell said...

UGH! I missed this while I was in the hospital. I'm so sorry this happened! So glad he's okay, though!