Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Attention Prayer Soldiers!

I'm calling out all Fort Thompson Prayer Soldier's tonight to pray for a little boy names Hudson. The following was written by a very good friend Hollie Anderson. Some of you may know her as The Drama Mama. These are her words:

Please fall on your knees and pray for our sweet friends, Amanda & Hunter and their little boy, Hudson. I do have some details, but I rather wait to post more until I speak with Amanda. But Hudson does that same vasovagal thing that Alexie does where they pass out, and evidently he had an episode of this earlier today and he would not come out of it (meaning he was unconscious and not breathing). He then started having seizures. Amanda had to call 911 and from what I understand, they had to work on him for quite some time before even leaving the house. They had to take him to the closest hospital to get him stable and then he will be (or was) care flighted to Children's. PLEASE pray for Hudson!Pray for wisdom in all the doctors and nurses working on Hud.Pray for Amanda as she waits for her family to join her (her husband was out of town at the time).Pray for peace and most of all healing!

So please keep this family in your prayers tonight. If you follow Fort Thompson and have read the Angels and Miracles post, then you know how sensitive I am about seizures. This family is heavy on my heart tonight and Hollie gave me permission to use her words. So please lift up this little boy and his family and I will update you as I receive word.

Thank you so much.

15 Soldier's saluted this post:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow...you know I'll pray. God is holding them in the palm of His hands. Thanks for sharing.

Court

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Im praying for little Hudson and his family. Thanks for letting us know.

Kayla said...

Oh my! Thanks for posting this! This family will definitely be in my prayers!

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying now.

Esther said...

Praying!

Daphine said...

What a sad thing. Praying already for little Hudson! Thanks for letting us know and keep us posted!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

So sad, I hope all turns out okay - will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I can't even imagine watching one of my children go through that. How awful! I'm lifting his name up in prayer right now...

Rune said...

We will pray for Hudson.

Wib.

BloggessJ said...

I hope everything turns out alright for Hudson...I'll be praying for him.

April said...

God Bless Hudson and his family! May God bring them comfort, peace and strength. Please keep us posted, Tim...I'll be praying!!!

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing, will definitely be praying!!!

Jennifer said...

I will be keeping the family in my thoughts and indeed my prayers.

Always a Southern Girl said...

Will definitely be praying for Hudson!! and his parents as well.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I thank you for being a voice for those who need one. Hoping all is well for this family.