Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stellan's TV Interview



Stellan is doing a little better, but continues to need our prayers as his heart is still in SVT. Jennifer was interviewed by the local news affiliate tonight and that news package can be seen here.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.


Love and Prayers,


15 Soldier's saluted this post:

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for posting this Tim. I was wanting to see it.

Elyse said...

AMAZING Tim...MckMama also posted the link on her page too...thanks!
~Elyse~

Carebear said...

Just watched this. What a touching segment. I wish that they'd gotten more of Jennifer's intended message about the Greatness of God, but the pictures and MckMama's comments were so moving! Thanks!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

So heartbreaking. Keeping them in my prayers.

April said...

Awww...he is such a punkin'! I'm off to watch the interview now...thanks, Tim!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Thank you for posting, I have tears streaming down my face!

Nikki B. said...

Yay, Jesus!!

ya can't say i didn't warn you!!

i had to do it somewhere, bubbles...and i knew you could take it.

i feel better now, getting that out of my system!!

April said...

That is an amazing story.....How great is our God!

Heatherlyn said...

Yes. I'm mindful of him and keep him in my prayers. I really hope he gets better and can grow up healthy.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, Tim -- you're doing good work here (and I'm not even Christian!).

You did good work for me today, too, and I need to give you a HUGE thanks. My EntreCard widget HAD gotten lost last night as the Tour Manager was trying out some other new stuff for my sidebar. Thanks huge amounts for the heads-up; I hadn't been by my own place yet today to see it.

All's been fixed. THANKS again!

I am Harriet said...

Hi Tim
Be sure to pick up a fan award next time you visit iamharriet.blogspot.com.

Still in some pain :(

thanks

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Hope Stellan is on the up and up!!!

Anonymous said...

I am continuing to pray. Thank you for the prayers from my post as well. Also, I'm sorry you've had problems with your house, too -- that is very frustrating!!! I hope you can move soon.

Rune said...

We will pray for Stellan.

Rune

Jennifer said...

I have been following her Tweet updates and praying as hard as I can.