Thursday, March 5, 2009

Prayer Request

McNabb Land




I am calling on all Fort Thompson Prayer Soldiers to lift this family up right now where ever you might be reading this. Have all your friends and family join with you in prayer for these three girls. The following is a guest post from my very good friend Jill @ Sneaky Momma. Most of you know her.


I want to bring your attention to a new blogger whose family is in need of prayer. Kaleena McNabb has three daughters, all of which are currently being hospitalized for different conditions:

15 month old Delaney- has been hospitalized several times in her short life and is now battling pneumonia

5 year old Paisley-has bacterial pneumonia and the flu. She is severely dehydrated. Has a fever of 105 that will go down and come right back up. She also is vomiting so much that she is dehydrating as fast as they can pump her IV fluids in her. Her fever was so high it caused white spots on her teeth.

8 year old Destiny- has been hospitalized since Sunday for unexplainable loss of consciousness; possibly facing brain surgery

Would you join me in praying for this sweet family? Kaleena and her husband are overwhelmed (to say the least) with trying to be there for each of their girls. Stop by and leave them a comment if you get a chance. She has her laptop with her at the hospital and could use some love and support in this crazy time.

Please consider grabbing her button for your blog to let others know of her situation. They need all the prayer they can get.em>



Thank you so much Jill for sharing this families need with us. Please do take the time to post about this family on your blogs. If anything just put them on your prayer lists at church, your blog, where ever you might list prayer requests. It will also be much appreciated by Carey and I if you would go visit Kaleena @ McNabb Land and leave them a comment of support and let them know that you are praying for them.

Love and Prayers,


26 Soldier's saluted this post:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Lifting them in prayer.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I can't imagine 1 child going through something like that, let alone all three. What sweet babes. They most definitely are in my thoughts and prayers.

jennifer said...

oh goodness! bless their hearts. praying for them

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Thank you, Tim, for posting this. I have seen how the blogging community can really lift a family up. Thank you for helping to get the word out. I cannot even imagine what she is going though.

Kimmie said...

Hi Tim, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :)

Btw, I found you through Momdot.com

I will definitely keep this family in my prayers. How heartbreaking for this family to be going through this. Please keep us updated!

April said...

Consider it done, my friend! I will keep them very close in my prayers during this most difficult time. God Bless Them!

April said...

Tim,
I just tried to leave the family a comment, but the form wouldn't come up...I guess I'll just keep trying. I did put their button on my blog.

Thanks for letting us know that prayers are needed!

Misty Rice said...

Man that is tuff..... there is no joking there when they say everything comes in 3's. Bless this family and those little girls.... I wonder if there is anything underlying in the home that may be causing the girls to get sick? Mold? Its very scary. Gosh that is so scary.

Praying for this family and thanks for sharing.

Sandy said...

Will do Tim!

Kristens Creations said...

Tim, I will definitily be praying for these 3 little girls. I can't imagine what Kaleena is going through.

He & Me + 3 said...

Tim,

This is awesome that you are posting so many prayer requests on your blog. I saw this over at Jill's blog and have already started praying for this sweet family.
Blessings,
Mimi

Always a Southern Girl said...

Praying for them in Chicago!

Esther said...

I can't imagine having all three of my kids in the hospital--I'm praying, praying, praying!

Unknown said...

What a difficult time for this family! I will be praying that all 3 girls will make a quick recovery and that the entire family will feel the love and strength of the Lord.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what this family is going through! I will lift each of them up in my prayers and pray that God will give them all strength and will heal them!
Thank you for sharing this prayer request with us! I grabbed your button by the way!
LeAnn

Lauren said...

Most certainly will Tim, wow... can't even imagine. God is in control!!!! :o)

Carebear said...

Those poor beautiful babies. Praying for them now! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to check them out. You've got an active blog going on here.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I saw this on Jill's the other night and went right over, thanks for posting!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughtful comments, very nice to meet you!! Glad we are friends:)

Debbie said...

I am praying for them right now. I cannot imagine the torture these parents are enduring. Thanks for bringing them to our attention.

Heatherlyn said...

I am praying for them. I can't even imagine that type of experience. I might make a link on my blog.

And I will follow your blog, too. I always follow those who follow my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, all three of them. That is so sad. They'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

I am praying right now for this family! Thank you for making us aware. How scary!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Prayers are being said.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I will be praying - hopefully God will start listening to me.

McCrakensx4 said...

I found this family thru blog hopping and it really touched me. I can't imagine what it would be like to have all 3 in different hospitals. Thanks for taking the time to post it and get the prayers coming.