Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday - Prayer Request

I need all of the Prayer Soldiers to please join me in prayer.

Stellan who is the son of Jennifer which most of you know as MckMama is in the ICU with SVT which is an irregularly high heartbeat. This is the same thing he was diagnosed with in the womb, which doctors said he could not survive. They said he would for sure die in the womb.

Well with tons of prayer God performed a miracle in this child and he was born totally healthy, and he was indeed very much alive!

Now they need our prayers again. You can read more details on his status by clicking here.

This is my NOT Me Monday post. It will NOT BE ME that doesn't pray for this baby and his family. Make sure that it is NOT you that doesn't pray either.




Please lift little Stellan and their family up today. Let us all pray that his heart starts beating normally.

Please pray with us.


Love and Prayers,


20 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

I have been praying for little Stellan all morning, and even included him in my last post. My heart goes out to them!

Steph said...

SVT is very serious...but I am convinced our God is much, MUCH bigger than a heart condition. Count on my prayers as well for baby Stellan!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I heard this story and my heart goes out to this family. I will be keeping them in my prayers.

Elyse said...

PRAYING LOUD and NOW :)
~Elyse~

April said...

Consider it done...I KNOW that God will hear our prayers!

Sandy said...

Praying with all my heart and soul!

Amy said...

Will start praying.

Heatherlyn said...

We will pray for him. :)

Kameron said...

I've been paying all morning and will continue to do so.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I saw this first thing this morning. I am praying, my heart is breaking for this family.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am praying for him!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I am praying for little Stellan!

Carebear said...

My heart is breaking for the MckFamily, and I am praying for little Stellan. I copied your post word-for-word (hope you don't mind?! I gave you the credit for it!) and used it in place of my Not Me! Monday post. I fervently hope that Stellan makes a full recovery again. What glory that miracle will bring to God with the number of people following Stellan's story!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

Just found your blog, love the soldiers for Christ theme! Read about MckMama and baby Stellan on her blog tonight,so wonderful to see the comments with prayers streaming in. Our God IS the God who heals!
Blessings, Jen

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

It is totally Not Me who is praying really hard for Stellan.
It is also not me who has been checking all day for updates.

Stephanie said...

Just wanted to stop in and show you some love...I'll be praying along with you for baby Stellan. God moved his miracle once and I have faith that he will do it again! I hope you and the family are doing well. Have a wonderful week!

With much love,
Stephanie

Daphine said...

I visited her blog earlier today and commented. I am definitely praying for little Stellan.

Esther said...

Tim--we've got a prayer vigil going for Stellan here: http://prayingformckmuffin.blogspot.com/2009/03/stellans-prayer-vigil.html
Could you please let your readers know? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

How is he doing? I am praying the strongest of prayers!!!! I'm so sorry he & his family have to go through this. :( By the way, thank you very much for the nice comment on my blog.

Jennifer said...

I have indeed been praying for Stellan and his family they are not having an easy time of it. We all need to be behind them praying.