Friday, March 20, 2009

Taylor Talk

Today we were doing some homework. We are in the process of working with numbers when this funny exchange occurs:

I am holding a piece of paper that has every number from 1 to 100. I am pointing at random numbers and having her tell me what they were.

Me: Ok Taylor what number is this? (pointing at 14)

Taylor: Fourteen Daddy.

Me: And this? (pointing at 65)

Taylor: Sixty five daddy.

Me: And this one (pointing at 24)

Taylor: Ummmmmmm...... Tooty four?

Nice. I think tootin is all she thinks about.


Love and Prayers,

28 Soldier's saluted this post:

April said...

Gotta love that Taylor! Her comments never cease to make me smile! Enjoy your day, my friend!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

*lol* How cute!

Martha Jones said...

Too Cute!

Emily said...

Thank you very much!

Your kids are so adorable! Have a great weekend!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Love it! that is so cute.

Leah said...

I'm gonna start calling you guys Fort Thompson the Tooters!

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a theme at your house. LOL

Heatherlyn said...

Oh, that's really cute. Too bad they grow up so fast and then you don't get cute little isms like that anymore.

Steph said...

How cute! Kids are so funny!

Michele said...

So cute! Good one Taylor! God Bless Tim!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love it! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Love that girl!!! I want to meet her. I'm a tooty girl too, there, I admit it!! She and I need to hang out. When yall are in Waxahachie next, me and Taylor have GOT to meet!! We'll have a tootin' contest! Ha Ha!
I love her personality. Her videos are priceless too.

Erin said...

Tooty four...maybe she has been watching The Facts of Life?

Okay, sorry. That was the most ridiculous comment I have ever left. I'll just say - oh, how cute she is!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hahaha, kids really do say the darndest things.

Pam said...

Oh, that's too funny. Mine have done the same thing before.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...Taylor tenaciously talks tooter toot's!

Unknown said...

Hmmm...Taylor Thompson tenaciously toot's timely tooter toot's!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a gas!!! LOL
My little one thinks every number over 10 is 42. It cracks us up!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Very cute! My boys often have poop on the mind!

Lee said...

Sounds like me nowadays.
My mom hates that.

Unknown said...

I love it! Made me smile.

Don't forget to add my two entries to the giveaway!

Blessings!

Tina said...

ah bless. i love the stuff kids come out with and their sweet little voices!

Jennifer said...

Awwww so sweet.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. I love quotes from kids.

Keri said...

Taylor's so tootin' cute!

Lynda said...

Hi, Tim!
We may be neighbors!! ;>)
Yes, you are more than welcome to help yourself to the 'Texas Pride' logo. I've added myself as a 'Follower' so I will be checking your blog frequently.

It's always great to meet new people, and a fellow Texan is an added bonus!

God bless~
Lynda

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Out of the mouths of babes! :)