Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Constant Prayer



I'm choosing to keep this post short. Most of you already know the story of Stellan, as well as the serious life threatening condition he is now facing. So I am asking everyone who is a prayer soldier here, as well as those who aren't, to join us in prayer for one of God's true Miracle's. If you would like to be a prayer soldier, please feel free to grab the button to the left in the sidebar and post it to your blog.




So please pray for Stellan, and if you don't pray keep him and his family in your thoughts.




Please visit the Prayer Vigil Blog that has been set up for Stellan. You can find it here.



Love and Prayers,




14 Soldier's saluted this post:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I will keep Stellan and his family in constant prayer. The Lord is so good and He does so many miracles. I will believe and praise Him for one for this precious child. Hugs, Marty

Leslie said...

Sending my thoughts and prayers for Stellan.

Esther said...

Thank you, Tim! I was going to let you know that Jennisa (I think) is the one who created the header for MckMama. She's here if you need her: http://mysweetlittlefamily.blogspot.com/
Thanks for getting the word out!

Abby said...

I've been praying ever since I heard the news...so very sad, but God is gracious and merciful.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Still praying for the little guy and the whole family!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

Praying for this sweet boy and his family has been the main focus of my heart today. I was able to meet them last night in the ICU and see baby Stellan in person. Truly an amazing experience because I just discovered MckMama's blog last week. It was such a blessing to know that even though we were strangers, we share the same Great Physician. May the Lord bless them and keep them all in His care!
Jen

Anonymous said...

It just brings tears to my eyes everytime I think about Stellan. He was my last prayer as I fell asleep last night.

April said...

Stellan is on my mind and in my heart and prayers!

Lauren said...

Praying big tim Tim. God is GREAT and he's still on the throne!! :o)

Heatherlyn said...

We are still praying for him.

Jaysi said...

I don't follow that blog daily, but I check in from time to time. I have been praying for Stellan and the whole family. My heart is breaking for them. :)

The Silver Age Sara said...

Thank you for telling us about Stellan. I will keep him in my prayers. The power of prayer is an amazing force.

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Tim, I just read about Stellan and will defintly be praying for him.

Thanks for checking out my tablescape, I bet your house looks great. Wasn't that a gorgeous sunset? It probably was from the same front that came through your area. The weather is really wierd here lately, expecting snow on Sat! Kristen

Heather of the EO said...

Praying for Stellan with you,
Heather