Monday, March 16, 2009

Loyal Commenter

My good bloggy friend Jo @ Life's Perfect Picture's bestowed upon me the award of Loyal Commenter. To me being a commenter has always been very important. I just wish I had more time to visit all the blogs I would like more often.

So if you are new to blogging make sure you leave as many comments on those blogs you read as possible. It is very encouraging to those you visit and they will appreciate your effort more than you will know. Who knows maybe you will be the next to get this prestigious award?



It is with great pleasure that I pass this award on to some people who have become great friends. Great friends they have become through loyal commenting, occasional emails, and most importantly consistent support. I must also add that if had not given me this award she would have made this list. For those of you who have already received this award, it wouldn't too much surprise me. In no particular order they are:

Mimi @ He and Me + 3

Courtney @ Courtney and the Boys

April @ Straight from the Heart

Melissa @ Home is Where Your Story Begins

Jennifer @ Rundpinne

Elizabeth @ A Nut in a Nutshell

Lolli @ Life is Sweet

Jill @ Sneaky Momma

Michele @ Out of the Rut

Wibeche and Rune @ Beautiful Days

Melissa @ Melissa's Heart and Home

Liz @ My Crazy Life with 4 Boys


There are so many others who I honestly don't have time to mention here, so please know that if you are a loyal commenter here at Fort Thompson you too are loved and appreciated.


Love and Prayers,

17 Soldier's saluted this post:

April said...

Hey Tim~
Thank you so much for this spectacular award...and congrats to you, too! I feel very honored! I consider myself quite fortunate to have met you here in Blogland! Your faith, positive attitude, and zany sense of humor always inspire me. Have a great evening...I'll definitely be back for your giveaway tomorrow! You rock, my friend!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Tim! I appreciate the "recognition"! You are a great commenter, too, and a loyal friend, so I can see why you were given this award!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Im happy for you and you award! Keep up the great commenting job. Comments=Love

Jennifer said...

Tim,
Congratulations on this award. I cannot think of a more loyal commenter then you!
I am honored you thought of me. Thank you Tim!

Melissa Miller said...

AWWW Tim! You are the best!

Thank you so much for this special award.
I really appreciate you thinking of me for it.

I'm very happy to have met you through the small world of blogging.

~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

He & Me + 3 said...

It has been fun getting to know you! You are a riot and I know that our families would hit it off so well in real life.
Thanks for the award and congrats to you too!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Congrats on your award! You so deserve it!
Thank you for passing it on to me. I'm truly honored. :)
BTW...I'm currently working on my MM post and will have it to you soon. Wow, all sorts of memories...they're hard to write!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Awww...shucks (blushing). Thanks, bud. You are very deserving of this award, too. Now, you just need to send all of your millions of followers my way for a few short seconds so they can help me win that contest!!!!! :) Wink.

Court

Michele said...

Thank you soooo much for the award - and for your comments! You are a great friend and a great blogger who definetly deserves all the awards you get! I still feel like I'm getting my feet wet and appreciate all your advice!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Congratulations on being a loyal commenter, and you chose some great people to give back too!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Tim. I've really been enjoying your friendship. :)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Congrats on the award! That's so funny because I was planning on passing the same award out this Friday!

Rune said...

Hi Tim.

Congrats on the award, and thank you so much that you will give the award to us:)

We enjoying your friendship.

Blessings.

Wib and Rune

Christy said...

Great award! :)

Pam said...

Congratulations, Tim!

So SOOO deserve this award because you are such a great and honest commenter.

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations! And thank you for being a loyal commenter on Healthy Moms as well. I love all those blogs that you listed.