Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Guest Post at the Circus!

Most of you are probably familiar with Angie Lee who is the author of Seven Clown Circus. She hosts the carnival Wordful Wednesday in which many of you participate.

She has taken a hiatus from the blog world and has asked many very influential bloggers to guest post for her during her absence. It should be some great reading so make sure you visit Seven Clown Circus to check it out.




I have to say that I am very honored that she asked me in the beginning to do this. I was asked if I would like to do the first post to open it or the last to close it. She gave me my choice, awwww. I chose the last so that I could welcome her back properly. Make sure that you dont miss my post which is scheduled to post on April 5th. I'm sure I will post about it again between now and then.

I can't even express how honored I am to do this for someone who I think so much of. Ang your the best, and get back soon!

Love and Prayers,




23 Soldier's saluted this post:

Salute said...

Thanks for entrecard drop. And I like your blog.

He & Me + 3 said...

I was a guest poster once too on someones blog it was so fun. Can't wait to read your post!

Misty Rice said...

Pretty cool. I can't wait to see what you write about. Hope family and all is well.... now that you are a professional blogger, LOL... we don't hear from you daily as before. I think you have come a long way in the blogging world. One of the only few men bloggers we moms know and love it. Part of the family you are.

Your blog looks great, and I love the new button, I think I already told you that though. Anyways,

Hope you have a blessed day.

Unknown said...

How cool that you get to finish off Angie's leave of absence with a post. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, that is so awesome.

April said...

I can't wait to read it, Tim...you never disappoint us! Have a super Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

What a great honor! I am writing a little note on my calender so I don't forget to check it out! Thank you for your sweet comments today! I love looking at your blog! You always have so much going on!!! Hope you have a super fantastic Tuesday! (I will, I'm getting my nails done after work! woo hoo! hehe!)
~Abigail

Unknown said...

Well, look at you, Mr. Famous blogger : ). Congratulations!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

Hi Tim, thanks for following my blog--I am honored! :) I look forward to reading yours as well. Essential oils truly are an amazing creation in God's medicine chest for mankind. I have been studying them for almost a decade and still the excitement over their healing properties keeps me in awe of God's provision in nature for our health and well being. The synthetic fragrances that permeate our environments are the polar opposites of pure plant oils. Petroleum and chemical based fragrances can cause allergies and sensitivies to smells of any kind. Check out my post on fragrance and infertility,it will give you a glimpse of the differences between perfume and true aromatherapy.

http://oilsforwellness.blogspot.com/2008/10/fragrant-deceptionperfume-and.html
Blessings, Jen

Heatherlyn said...

Hey, that's really neat to be a guest blogger!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support. You don't know how much that means to me.

Lydia

Felicia said...

So cool!! I'll have to check out all the posts!

Anonymous said...

Angie rocks and I'll look forward to your post!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing compliment to be asked to contribute to someone else's post. I cannot wait to read it.

Blessings and Joy

Martha Jones said...

Looking forward to your post!

Jenni said...

I love Angie's blog! Yay for the guest post!

Kristens Creations said...

Great Tim! I'll be sure to check out your guest post.

I can tell you several places to go in Branson. Your probably not planning on taking the kids, but if you do,there's lots for them to do. If you just take Carey then you might want to stay at the Chateau on the Lake. My parents stayed there recently and said it's top notch! We always stay at the Grand Country Inn because Chase likes it and it's cheap!lol....Kristen

Unknown said...

Didn't remove the picture of my "piggies".. Got interrupted blogging last night and forgot to go back and add them. Thanks for keeping me on my toes when it comes to my blog!! Hee hee..

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations on guest posting! I'll have to check it out.

Jennifer said...

I will be looking for you there on the 5th!

Always a Southern Girl said...

I will have to head over there and read your post! What fun to do a guest post.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

That is just way too cool, Tim! Can't wait to read it!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Cool honor! Can't wait to read it!