Sunday, March 29, 2009

Critical Situation

Stellans heart is beginning to fail. His heart is still in SVT and not able to supply all of his little body with blood. There is no longer any pulse at all in his feet. His body is beginning to turn pale as his heart continues to fail. It is a miracle in itself that he has made it a week now in this condition.



A new treatment plan is being put into place now. There are no details on this new plan yet, however we hope something can still be done in time. By the way, today Stellan turned 5 months old.

I appreciate all of you who have left comments that you are praying with us for little Stellan. He needs our prayers now more than ever. Please continue to lift him up as well as his family, and leave a comment here to let all know that you are doing so.

Will you pray with us?

Love and Prayers,


50 Soldier's saluted this post:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Lifting their entire family in prayer. My heart is so heavy and I ache for them.

Carebear said...

So saddened by this latest news. I am continually praying for them, my heart is heavy and am looking forward to hopeful news. Thanks for keeping everyone informed.

Opus #6 said...

Poor sweet baby. Of course I will pray for him and his family. Little Stellan is a brave fighter.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

This news is making me really sad. I am praying and continuing to hold out hope for the whole family and Stellan....baby Stellan...we love you and are praying!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Praying for them, as everyday this past week

April said...

It just breaks my heart! On my knees in prayer...

Tina said...

oh my god that is terrible. what a horrible situation to be in. of course i will pray

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Poor Stellan. My heart is with their family.

Anonymous said...

I just keep praying and praying for precious little Stellan.

Veronica Lee said...

This is so sad. I will pray for him.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh my heart goes out to this beautiful child and his family. I shall carry them in my prayers all the day.

Sandy said...

continuing to pray....

Courtney and the Boys said...

Praying....

Elyse said...

Praying each day for Sweet Stellan and the entire MckFamily! Praying!
~Elyse~

Esther said...

Thanks, Tim. Our whole family, church family included, is praying for Stellan.

amanda said...

continuing to pray. because god is still good. and god.

lmt1073 said...

Praying as hard as I can. I was away from my computer over the weekend and all I could think about on my way into work this morning was Stellan and how I hoped he was doing better. It's breaking my heart to read this.

Dear Lord -

Please be with Stellan and his family and the millions of others of us who care for them. Watch over him and heal him as only you can do.

Amen

Martha Jones said...

I have continued to pray for sweet Stellan. He is so precious, and I know that Lord can heal his little heart. You are right, Tim, we all need to come together for this wonderful family.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I am with you!

Unknown said...

I continue to pray. Stellan, this little boy I've never met, is never far from my heart, and always in my thoughts.

Unknown said...

I am sending prayers to Stellan & his family.. God bless..

He & Me + 3 said...

I am praying throughout the day each day for baby Stellan and for Gavin. They are so heavy on my heart. Thanks for posting this!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Tim, I am glad we met and I look forward to being part of the Fort Thompson prayer army!

I just keep thinking how this COULD be happening to my little son. Keep storming the gates of heavens with prayers all you warriors as we help bear this family's burden.
Blessings, Jen

Susan Cook said...

He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

lanne said...

My prayers are with you now. Good luck to you all.

TidyMom said...

My heart just aches for this family!!
My prayers continue!

~TidyMom

April said...

Prayers for Stellan and his precious family!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I'm so gald to see prayers for Stellan mentioned on so many blogs!

I have been praying so much for this family. Thay have impacted so many, including me.

You have a wonderful blog.

Jennifer said...

Have not seen an update from MckMama. This is a very sad situation.... But a blessed situation that he's made it this long!
I'M PRAYING FOR ALL OF THEM!

Always a Southern Girl said...

Praying for them all! My heart is aching for them. I know Jesus has a plan for this situation. As He does in everything. I am praying for Stellan's Dr.s as well, that they will find a treatment that will work.

Always a Southern Girl said...

Praying for them all! My heart is aching for them. I know Jesus has a plan for this situation. As He does in everything. I am praying for Stellan's Dr.s as well, that they will find a treatment that will work.

Always a Southern Girl said...

Praying for them all! My heart is aching for them. I know Jesus has a plan for this situation. As He does in everything. I am praying for Stellan's Dr.s as well, that they will find a treatment that will work.

Always a Southern Girl said...

Praying for them all! My heart is aching for them. I know Jesus has a plan for this situation. As He does in everything. I am praying for Stellan's Dr.s as well, that they will find a treatment that will work.

Vicky said...

So glad to see your very specific post on Stellan's condition. I do not have reliable internet access currently, (we were evacuated from the big flood) but this short and to the point post was able to load and I am grateful to see it. I have not forgotten my sweet Stellan and will continue to pray for him. Stellan's story is such an important reminded that there are far worse things people are enduring! Thank you!!

Liz said...

praying...for the family and doctors

Princess Hairstyles said...

What a sweet little baby. He's in my thoughts and prayers.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

May the Lord hear our prayers.

Cascia Talbert said...

Poor little angel! We are still praying for him and his family.

Heatherlyn said...

He's in my thoughts and prayers too.

Tracey said...

The entire family along with this sweet child are in my thoughts and prayers. The lord will be with them in their time of need.

Lee said...

I will continue to pray for him.
This is so sad.

Kim said...

I will be praying hard for this sweet little boy that the Lord will wrap His loving arms around him and give him comfort and strength. The family is lucky to have you Tim.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

This just breaks my heart. He is in my prayers. I just prayed now.

Lynne said...

Consider many prayers said and we will continue to pray.

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

He's in my prayers. I just can't imagine what they are going through.

Hana said...

Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my post. I will add little Stellan to my prayer list! Bless his heart to have to struggle like this at such a young age. He is such a cutie and I will be lifting him up in prayer! God Bless!

Leah said...

Been praying continuously.

Twice as Nice said...

Will be praying for Stellan and his family. Such a sweet, sweet boy.

Kaleena said...

Hi Tim! Just wanted to stop in and say thank you. I appreciate the prayers from you. It means alot to know that your prayer warriors are still checking in with my family. Blessings to you and your,
Kaleena from McNabb Land

Unknown said...

Oh God, please help this child.

That he, with all his goodness and beauty, his brains, his tremendous potential, should not be lost.

Dear God, please find and restore this wonderful child and walk with him. You are the original physician, make him well again.

We who love him can't do it. Only you who love him even more can do it.

We offer him to you now, Lord. Whole and beautiful and filled with promise, the way you sent him to us.

Give his family the gift of understanding, God.

Give them wisdom. The wisdom to guide them, and the wisdom to keep still when that is best.

Give them the strength.

Right now Lord, their faith is shaky. The light that sometimes floods over them with your presence is growing dim.

Right now we lay this before you, Lord.

Bless their minds and bodies, Bless their suffering.

They need you with them, Dear Lord. This child needs you.

We know there is a reason for everything, and you have a reason for this child being so ill.

Lord, we pray you keep this family and child in good health, wholeness, and spiritually strong.

We pray these things in Jesus' precious and Holy name, Lord.
~Amen~

My Prayers will remain with this family and this beautiful child!!

In His Glory,
Coach Marla