Monday, March 16, 2009

Wilibleu Winners!




Love and Prayers,

16 Soldier's saluted this post:

Lee said...

Congrats on the win to the winner! And I just want to give him a hug.
Was he upset because he had to give you the paper?
That would make me pretty mad, having to give you a paper. Grr.

Unknown said...

Taylor did an awesome job at the drawing! Little Will is such a punkin! I just love his curly little head! Thanks for the award Tim...it sure has been fun joining in on this bloggyworld!

Elyse said...

YAY for the winners :) Poor Will just crying on camera!
~Elyse~

Nicole O'Dell said...

Oh Tim & Carey...those kids are GORGEOUS!

I simply cannot TAKE watching Will cry. Be still my aching heart!

Unknown said...

I was shocked when she held the paper up to the camera....I was thinking, "That looks like me! It can't be me." But it was! Cool! :)

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Tim! Here's another award to add to your collection. Grab it from the top of my blog next to the running mouse. It's made by my 9-year old son.

Unknown said...

OH! MY Goodness.....your daughter is ADORABLE!!!! SO is your son! Your daughter is so articulate when she speaks. I think she just might be the new Diane Sawyer one day! She is sooooo sweet! Beautiful children!

Congratulations to Lolli of " Life is Sweet" and The Queen of " The Queen Speaks"!!!

I can't wait to get your information and box up the prizes:)

Thanks again Fort Thompson!!! You are Awesome!

carrhop said...

The Fort Thompson kids did a fantastic job!!! Congrats to the winners!

Blessings!~

One Creative Queen said...

WOW!! YAY!!

You guys have no idea how badly I wanted the tiara...and I could kiss both the little sweet peas who did the drawing!! Will and Taylor are THE cutest things! I'm doubly blessed. :)

Thank you so much - I'm really excited! I was not above begging and pleading for this one - and YAY! It paid off. :) Thank you so much Tania, Tim, Taylor & Little Will. I'm on cloud 9!

xo,
Katherine

Melissa Miller said...

I just had to say a great big awwwww for the kids and Congrats to the winners! :)

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Congrats to the winners! And your kids are adorable. So cute!!

Pam said...

Congrats to the winners.

Tim, Taylor and Will were absolutely adoable. An I was so impressed with Taylor's "appearance" before the camera! She did a great job of announcing the winners this go-round.

LeAnna said...

Oh how cute that was!! Your kids are precious! Congratulations to the winners!

Daphine said...

Congrats to the winners! Your daughter speaks sooooooooo well! Wow! They are both so cute!

Anonymous said...

That was really cute. Poor Will was sure not happy about something!

Leah said...

Love the video. I love videos!! I'm gonna make some more videos too! :)