Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gavin Needs You! Update

God is so good, and Gavin is doing so much better that he didnt require a hospital stay this time. Thanks to all the prayer soldiers that prayed for Gavin. Please keep him in your prayers that he stays free of any more episodes.

Also, please make sure that you keep little Stellan in your prayers. He has been in SVT for almost a week now. How his little body is surviving without going into heart failure is beyond me. I am getting Jenn's twitters to my cell phone so I will let you know something as soon as I get the info.

Again, thank you so much for your prayers.

***********************************************




Tonight there is a little boy who is very sick and in need of all our prayer. His name is Gavin and he has become very close to my heart over the last several months. He has too many conditions (many quite rare I think) too list here. I can say that most of his stomach is paralyzed which in itself causes enough problems. He has to take as many as 42 doses of medication daily just to get by. I urge you to click here to learn more about him from his mother Carla.

Most importantly, please pray for my little buddy Gav! Gavin needs me tonight...... and GAVIN NEEDS YOU! Please pray!


Love and Prayers,


19 Soldier's saluted this post:

Carebear said...

thanks for the head's up Tim. He's a cutie! Will be praying for him when I pray for Stellan (glad there was bit of progress in his case today. Let's hope it just gets better from here!) Just stopped by to say thanks for entering my Support the Troops giveaway, for joining my blogfrog, and for following! I’ll be drawing two winners on Tuesday. Hope you’re one of them!

Pineapple Princess said...

Thanks for the heads up. I am praying for him. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Gosh that's sad. I'll add him to my prayers.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Thanks for sharing Gavin's prayer needs with us. I will definitely keep him in my prayers.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am praying for Gavin throughout the day...I have been..it breaks my heart.

April said...

What a sweet little boy. I'll head over and read his story. I will DEFINITELY pray for him and his family...thanks for letting us know, Tim!

Juliana said...

Wonderful blog and thank you for stopping by mine! I LOVE your blog!!!!!!! I was wondering if some point you could add Jonathan to your prayer list. He is on my page and his dad's blog is http://nathanwhitefamily.blogspot.com

Jonathan is an amazing kid who will turn 15 next week on his one year anniversary of finding out he has a brain tumor.

Thanks and God Bless!

Juliana said...

Oh and I will be going over to Gavin's page right now....

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this request! Praying for Gavin and his family.

Blessings!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I cannot even imagine what his parents must be going through. I will be praying for him.

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Im praying for Gavin and his family. And I am heading over to check out his site.

mama's smitten said...

What a precious little boy. I headed to his website.Prayers.

Always a Southern Girl said...

Thanks for letting us know about Gavin. I will be saying a prayer for him and his family. I am hopping over to their blog right now.

Esther said...

I'm praying, and I'm also hugging my healthy children!

I am Harriet said...

Great post as usual.

Stopping by to say hello.

Mama Snow said...

I will defiantly keep Gavin in our prayers. As I am looking through your blog I notice a lot of individuals in need of prayer. I love that you are keeping us mindful of the higher power out there who watched over us daily. Thank you for keeping everyone mindful of faith, hope and charity through this wonderful blog,

April said...

Tim~
Just stopping by to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words you leave me! I cherish your friendship, too!
Many blessings to ya!

Heatherlyn said...

THat sweet little boy reminds me of my own little Austin. We will for sure pray for him.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Poor little Gavin! :(