Thursday, March 12, 2009

Award Me?

Over the past several months I have had the honor and privilege of getting two know two of the nicest people you could ever meet. They have been some of the most faithful followers I have, and seem to leave a comment on every post I write.

Today they gave me two awards. Please know that these aren't just any old list your seven things and pass it on to 7 people awards either. No, these are awards that they just made up on their own out of the goodness of their hearts to give to some of the bloggers that they consider good friends. To me this is saying something, and for it I am honored.

So please make sure that if you haven't already (and I know many of you have), get over to Beautiful Days and give them some love. Tell them you were sent by Fort Thompson.

They live in Norway and are two of the best people I know. Most of you know them as Wib and Rune. I know them as my dear friends.





So here's to you my Norway blogging buds, may God bless your Beautiful Days as you have blessed many of mine......Thank you so much!!

Love and Prayers,

14 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet of them :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

On my way over..what wonderful, thoughtful awards! I can see why it made your day:)

April said...

Congrats! It's nice to know you're loved!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed getting to know Wib and Rune she is always faithful to comment on my blog and always leaves the sweetest comments!! Congrats on your awards!!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Aren't they the best? I'm glad to call them my friends, too...all the way across the pond! :) Happy Thursday!

April said...

Aren't they just the best! This reminded me that I commented to Wib yesterday about how beautiful the awards are, but I think I may have forgoten to say THANK YOU for passing it on to me. I'm off to do that right now...thanks, my friend!

Rune said...

Thank you so much Tim, for so sweet comment:)

Wib and Rune

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I will be heading over now to say hello. Congratulations on the awards...you derserve all of them!

Anonymous said...

What an honour to be thought of by someone. Congrats and I will be heading over right now.

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats! I can see why they awarded you. love your posts.

Nicole O'Dell said...

I went over and visited and am now following. What a sweet blog! Thanks for the tip.

Daphine said...

Congrats! This was very sweet of them to do!

Michele said...

Congratulations, very well deserved!

Heatherlyn said...

Sweet! Homemade awards are the best!