Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top Droppers

This past month I joined the ranks of entrecard. It is a social blog designed to help market your blog worldwide. My category has over 1750 blogs, and in one month Fort Thompson went from last to eigth in that category. I am so honored that so many people enjoy reading Fort Thompson.

Here are those blogs that were the Top Droppers at Fort Thompson during the month of March. Thanks to everyone on ecard that drops at Fort Thompson. You drop here and I will drop back.


1. Life's Perfect Pictures 28

2. Whatever Comes To My Mind 28

3. Cool Dad Central 27

4. For Your Protection 27

5. Conversations with Moms 27

6. Picture to People 26

7. Mature Not Senile 26

8. The Matthias Chronicles 25

9. J. Leigh Designz 24

10. Crotchety Old Man 24




    Love and Prayers,


    13 Soldier's saluted this post:

    ~Mrs. Guru~ said...

    That is so cool! Congrats!

    April said...

    Never heard of entrecard, but congrats on jumping from last to eighth! That is FANTASTIC! I think you deserve a medal of honor or SOMETHING!

    He & Me + 3 said...

    HOw cool. I Love your blog and enjoy reading it!

    Tami said...

    That's awesome! One of these days you need to share your secret with me. I've been E-carding for a little while longer than you, and I'm stuck somewhere in the middle. I'm doing alright, but not as awesome as you are! :)
    BTW - My goal is to crack that top 10 list of yours next month. Let's see if I make it! :)

    Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

    Thanks for the linking. It's always a pleasure to visit and read your posts.

    Da Old Man said...

    Congratulations and thanks for the linking.

    Susan Helene Gottfried said...

    Hey, awesome progress! Keep it up; like I said yesterday, I like what you're doing here.

    Carebear said...

    Wow! That's awesome. Congratulations. I need to go check out the entrecard I keep seeing...

    Nicole O'Dell said...

    Wow, that's so cool. I've never heard of that.

    Lee said...

    Congrats! :)

    Jennifer said...

    Cool list! I do not have entrecard.

    Heatherlyn said...

    Congrats! You have a great blog!

    Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

    You run a great blog with a great message! For those who don't use or understand Entrecard I've been there LOL! I wrote up a great step by step Entrecard for Dummies post: http://jleighdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/03/entrecard-follow-up-and-answersaka.html

    I don't get what determines the whole popularity thing, do you? I too went from the bottom up to #20 this month. What determines that?

    Thanks for stopping by, I "dropped" you again :)