Thursday, April 30, 2009

For All You Brave Vloggers Out There!

I appreciate all of you who have participated in the inaugural post of Vlogemotions. I know it took allot of courage for many of you to step out of your comfort zone to do this. Hopefully you have seen what fun it really is and will continue to participate. I know as the word gets out this amazingly fun carnival will spread like wildfire. So get the word out and post your vlog so you can be entered into the video camera giveaway!

For all of those who have participated I want to give you an award for your courage in doing so. Please feel free to grab the code for this award from the left sidebar and display it proudly on your site as you deserve it!



The Mr. Linky will be up all week until next Thursday when we will explore a entirely new set of Vlogemotions. So get in on the inaugural week while you can so you can be entered to win the camera!

Big time thanks go out to Lee @ Perpetual Burn for the design of this great award. Make sure you go by and see her Vlogemotion and tell her thanks for designing your AWESOME award! She also does blog design.

Happy Vlogging!


Love and Prayers,


8 Soldier's saluted this post:

Lee said...

Thanks for the award!
Although... that sounds silly since I made it.
But you know what I mean! Vlogemotions was fun!
Although mine's a totaly bummer.
It's kind of funny how you can see the one tear streaking down my face right before it fades to black.

He & Me + 3 said...

Seriously, I didn't need an award just a handy dandy hand held video camera will do. LOL
Very cute award and I might just snatch it since I was so brave. LOL

Tiffany said...

Well, I HAVE to do the vlogemotions NOW! Hahaha!! I can't wait til next Thursday.....Oh....I already have my outfit picked out and everything! Lol!

Hey, FTF's is back up and running today. Give it a go!

Nikki B. said...

cool badge!! thanks!!

it was a blast and it was great to see everyone!!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I think you've got a great carnival here Tim. It's a great way for people like me to get out of their shell and comfort zone.

Thanks for joining my Friday Frustrations, I really appreciate it and will now visit Sited and Blogged to read it.

God Bless

Brandi. said...

Thanks Lee for designing the awesome award! And thanks to Tim for hosting this wonderful Vlog Carnival!

I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to posting next week. And, hoping I will have something "happier" to post. :)

It's a good goal, though.

"Have something good to say for Vlogemotions."

Thank you again! I'm stealing this badge and putting it on my page.

April said...

Tim,
Mine will be posted by day's end...if it's the last thing I do! I will not let you down, my friend! Not gonna happen!

April said...

Oh, I forgot to thank you for this fabulous badge of bravery! Makes me smile!