Monday, April 27, 2009

Wordful Wednesday



This is a pic taken of the kids this weekend at The Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine Texas. We went there on the great advise of a good blogging friend Nikki B. from Life as We Know It.

It has a HUGE indoor water park and many other things for the kids to do. I will post more on this trip later, so stay tuned.

Oh and my apologies for the red eye, but I didn't have time to edit this pic and I was using a cheap point and shoot. No way was I taking my expensive Canon Mark II 5D to this place. However, once I got there I was wishing I had it. Funny how that works.

Now for more Wordful Wednesday, head on over to Angie's at Seven Clown Circus so you can participate.



Love and Prayers,



15 Soldier's saluted this post:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

That pic is adorable! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. GWL is on our list of future destinations. :)

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Such a cute pic!!! Love those great big smiles, they must have loved that water park!!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

How cute!!! Really love this pic! Hope to see more!

Nikki B. said...

thanks for the shout out, bubbles!

Kameron said...

We don't have any cool things like that here! Stink!

Anonymous said...

Oh I so want to go there. We have one of those just up the road from us! I feel a trip coming on before we move! LOL! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

They are so cute. We want to go to that place too here in MIchigan. Sounds so fun. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Cascia Talbert said...

That's a cute photo! I love the Great Wolf. When we lived in Wisconsin we used to take the kids to the one in the Dells. We love the water park and Wiley's woods. Oh and the live show for the kids and of course story time. Such fond memories!

Heatherlyn said...

Your kids are cherubic. They look just like little angles. Seriously. :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I dont' think anyone will notice red eye. I didn't. THe focus is much more on their smiles. :)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

They are so cute. Sounds like a fun place, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

We took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge here in Ohio a couple of years ago and they LOVED it. So much fun!

(I know what you mean about being afraid to take your "real" camera in. I couldn't do it either!)

Tiffany said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! I love GWL! There was one just an hour or so away from us in Washington. The one in Grapevine is so neat! I was at the Gaylord Texan Resort just across the street last October for the MOPS convention. What a beautiful area!

Looking forward to seeing more pics of your visit.

Lee said...

I'm so jealous. I want to go to a waterpark!
They look so cute and innocent. Bet they went crazy in the park though, huh?
I couldn't control myself if a big park was in front of me!

Melissa said...

Looks to me like they were having a blast!