Friday, April 24, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey ya'll!

I know that there is allot going on out there right now especially in our world of blog, so many still need our prayers.

I received a request that I wanted to post today from my great friend April at Deltakids. Her friend Emily fell from a ladder and fractured her skull. She is in very critical condition and is in desperate need of all our prayers. Please click the link above to Aprils site and let her know that you are praying for her friend Emily to open her eyes today, and let her know you are a prayer soldier from The Fort. She will really appreciate that and it will mean allot to us here at The Fort too.

While April has come to me to share this request to you, I want to also ask you to pray for her and Mike. They just lost a very good friend named Phil to cancer, so please pray for them during this time of loss.

I wanted to remind you that if you have a prayer request that you would like to share with the prayer soldiers here at Fort Thompson please email it to me. I also write for a social blog (Sited and Blogged) so it may also appear there.

Thank you all so much for praying.

Love and Prayers,


15 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

So sad. :(

April said...

Thank you so much Tim......you are a blessing!

April said...

Consider it done, my friend! Prayers are being lifted up! I'll go pay a visit right now!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will say a prayer for her.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

She will be in my prayers.

Lee said...

I will pray for her in my nightly prayers.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Praying for her as well!

Always a Southern Girl said...

I'm prayin' Tim and I am hopping over to Deltakids site.

I am Harriet said...

Hi Tim....
I grabbed this.
How's the puppy?

You're great for posting this.

Take care H&P etc. h

Pam said...

Will do!

Esther said...

Praying! Makes me think twice about getting up on a ladder...

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm about to head out running, so I'll pray as I run! Thanks for alerting us.

Love your blog! What a great testimony it gives!

Stephanie said...

I am praying for Emily and her family, and have left a comment on your friends blog, and am praying for her in this time as well - I can imagine the pain she must be feeling. I'm glad I found your blog, and keep up the great work!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Tim-

Thanks for your comment on my blog and to answer your question about where the frames come from...they are in Picnic. Click on mirrored frames and then you can Adjust the size of the frame and it provides less or more of the frame.

Tarah

Femin Susan said...

i will surely pray for her.
good luck.