Sunday, April 5, 2009

Im in The Circus!

Most of you already know that Angie Lee author of Seven Clown Circus has been on vacation for two weeks and has had guest writers post the entire time she has been gone. Most of you probably also already know she asked me to write a post. This post is up now.

So if you have the time today, please stop by Seven Clown Circus and read this post, and for crying out loud "leave a comment!" LOL Seriously I need the love now trust me. More on that in the post below if you would like to read about it. You could have missed it because it wasn't posted at the top long.

So if your reading this, go over and check out my guest post at the Circus and see at the same time what a great gal Ang is and what a neat blog she has.

Love and Prayers,


12 Soldier's saluted this post:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Um 2:46am? Sleep much? ;)

I'm headed over to check out your post. Well, after I make a bottle or two...or three. lol

Claremont First Ward said...

THank you so much, Tim. And now for the rest.........:)

He & Me + 3 said...

Going over.

Elyse said...

On my way over now :)
~Elyse~

Unknown said...

I'm heading over right now, Tim!

Lee said...

Checkin' it out right now!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Heading over right now....

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats to you!

Carebear said...

Just came from there. Love your miracle post just as much the second go-round! Great job and way to go filling in for Angie!

bichonpawz said...

Terrific post and thank you for your kind words on my blog!

Rune said...

I will check out your post:)

W

Shell in your Pocket said...

Hello there!
Thank you for all your nice Happy Birthday wishes...I read your post before this one and I will pray for you....

Just yesterday, someone told me to replace Fear with wisdom....I just looked at her...but she is right! Hang in there!
sandy toe