Sunday, April 19, 2009

And The Winner IS!!



Big time congrats goes out to our winner. Fort Thompson chose this name out of over 650+ names after a very difficult decision. Others that were in the race to the end were Widget, Buddy, Fort, and Tiger.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the help in naming our new family member. Some of you gave us sooo many great suggestions that I wish I could buy more cameras for you just for your effort. It has given us so much to chose from and we are forever grateful.

We liked this name because I am an avid golfer first and foremost. It also very much sounds like a name that a dog might have. Added to that you have the military who uses the word to describe an enemy aircraft and well there you go.

He was also almost Fort Thompson, which was Mommies pick, but in the end we couldn't bring ourselves to calling our new friend Fort.

Stay tuned for more exciting giveaways and fun contests with GREAT prizes!

Love and Prayers,


23 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

What a cute name! Looks like he is all puppy right now.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Ummmm....seriously? I think I just might be the luckiest girl I know! I'm so glad you like the name. It was seriously the first one that came to my mind for you and I thought it was a perfect fit. He is the cutest little thing...I love how he nips away at Taylor's shirt as she's trying to talk. :)

Thanks so much, Tim!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Congratulations Courtney. Cute name!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That was such a cute video. Love the name. Congrats Courtney! Too funny about the nippy puppy.

Randi said...

Very cute name for a very cute puppy! It fits him well. :) Congratulations Courtney! You are the luckiest girl I know, too! :)

April said...

What a perfect name for your furry friend...love it! Congrats to Courtney! She is one lucky lady!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a sweet puppy. I love her color~
sandy toe

TidyMom said...

What a cute, name, cute puppy, cute video!!
Congrats Courtney!

~TidyMom

Dot O said...

Congrats Courtney - that's an awesome name!

Jo said...

What a great name! I think it suits him well!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Great name......adorable puppy and cute winner revealers. :)

The Mom Jen said...

Adorable name! Cute video, cuter kids! ;))

Carebear said...

Congrats Courtney! Cute name for an adorable puppy. And the Thompson kids are funny and cute!!! I just came straight here from Courtney's blog, so now I have to go back and tell her congrats!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! What a sweet puppy!!!!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Cute name...cute puppy...cute kiddos!

Congrats to the winner!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Sooo cute! I love the name. (That's what we call Logan: Bogey Boy.)

Congrats to the winner!

Mary said...

Such a cutie pie!!!

Sandi said...

great name and cute puppy! I want a puppy right now so bad. haha

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Awwww. What a bunch of cuties...the puppy, the kiddos...done deal! So glad that you piced a winner! What a great giveaway!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Congratulations, Courtney! And welcome, Bogie!! :)

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwww, he's adorable. I was just out blog-hoppin' and stumbled across your blog. I'd seen your profile pic around before, so decided it was time to come over and MEET your fam. =0)

Lillian said...

What a great choice! :) Have fun with the little pup!

April said...

Yeah Courtney!